FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: gameplay troubles

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - October 06, 2017, 17:10:18
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 60
Score : 6337

Doubles gets rolled sometimes even though you don't choose doubles. BUG.

1 0

Atooin summons do not all match the colors you click to summon them.

1 0

There is no icon indicator to identify which figure out of multiple figures of the same name are the active figure. For new figures.

1 0

Summons can only take their turns in the order they were summoned. This is wrong according to the rules. Rules state summons have no initiative and therefore should be able to take their turn in any order they like after the summoner. This matters for a lot of reason, like multiple summons belonging to the same summoner blocking another one due to the order they were summoned.

1 0

When rolling for crit, armor, lock, dodge and a choice is available to pick which face they want Players are not able to select which die face they want when rolling a dofus or double-symbol. This choice matters.

5 0
Score : 154

This thread is for bug reports, not for slipping requests of gameplay changes on things you know are how they are by design or technical constraints (picking dices sides, summons activation order, blind deployment), and working as intended.

1 -5

Many demonic rewards descriptions once equipped do not read correctly. In fact they often say gibberish that looks like template placeholder text. This is the text on the read out when looking at a figures powers after something is equipped.

0 0
Score : 32

When the Invisible Chafer dies, the PM bonus on the character playing after him lasts only for 1 turn.

Furthermore, when he attacks with his spell, the damages inflicted are bad visualized on the target: after the real number of damages assigned, a "fake" number appears on the charater - around 5-6 damages.

I'm sorry if this second explanation is a bit confused, I don't know how to explain it 

2 0

Monk power is labled "Laying Out" English cards its called "Lay Low" if I recall correctly.

1 0

Can not Collect Objective of the Day rewards. Or pick a new one.

3 0

Not a bug, see [Dewit]'s reply in the beta : technical difficulties section.
Basically, it's to prevent double tapping from both the normal and beta clients on a single account.

0 -5

Remington Smiss - Mercenary has no name displayed in team building window.

0 0

Putting Puny Vampire's Bleeding marker on Malee Buhrum does not stop her Boozer attack from healing herself. According to the Hemophilia power description it should.

0 0

Pericmol - Controlled rolls triple armor on non-blue spells.

0 0

After battle win or lose the client will randomly crap out and fail to maintain connection to the server. Requiring a force close of the app and restart.

0 0

firfidut|2017-10-13 18:46:23
The online game has always had differences with the boardgame due to some technical limitations or some specific aspects of being an online game. Namely :
- fixed order of play for summons
- blind deployment
- dices side selection
- time to play each figurine
- on the boardgame you can undo some actions up to the last random event (dice roll or buying a DR)
Those have been intended from day one when the online version was released (back when it was 2D).
Just listing them here or telling your opinion about them won't magically turn them from intended features into unintended bugs.

Clearly the beta has shown that all these things are possible to do. The new tension re-roll for example. There are no technical limitations. It's simply a matter of it working correctly or not.

Currently it does not. Therefore. BUG.
4 -1

GinjaaNinjaa|2017-10-13 22:24:12

Therefore. BUG.

Whatever floats your boat ...
I'm just telling you not to get your hopes too high on these if the developers themselves don't consider them as bugs.
1 -5

firfidut|2017-10-13 18:54:37
Not a bug, see [Dewit]'s reply in the beta : technical difficulties section.
Basically, it's to prevent double tapping from both the normal and beta clients on a single account.

Ok great, then I'm sure Dewit and the team will see my post and ignore it.  No need to post that here. I think it would best if we keep this bug reporting forum to bug reports and less discussion.
4 0

yes, more bug reporting, less frustration venting.

1 -5

Atcham does not properly convey what he rolled in the timeline. He might roll an armor with a dodge face, but the timeline does not appear to show that.

0 0

firfidut|2017-10-13 22:25:51
yes, more bug reporting, less frustration venting.

Glad you understand. Thanks. Feel free to vent in the general section Dewit provided like I have. General-Beta
4 -1
Score : 362

Only the first roll of Kerub Crepin is shown in the history.
If he gets armor f.e. it happens that it's shown, that one Critical was rolled against him and he rolled armor, but he gets 2 damage. (1 base dmg, no demonic rewards)

0 0
Score : 2

Good morning! I've bought four random demonic rewards but after theese shops I could not buy other random rewards (I've tried only 3 kamas reward). Thanks to all!

0 0
Score : 2

Atooin Michelangela has not a punch but a 2-3 range.

0 0
Respond to this thread