FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Team crafting while waiting for a match.

By GinjaaNinjaa October 06, 2015, 03:15:14

Would it be possible to allow players to play around and craft teams while waiting for a match? Even if it cancels the team crafting session when a match is found, it's better than staring at a loading screen for 5 + min.

Edit: I just realized this is actually something you were able to do in the old 2d version. And if you saved your team before you got paired for a match that's what would get loaded when the match started.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1025

This would be cool, at least it's giving the players something to do while waiting. Good idea!

0 0
Score : 6338

Would it also be possible to make the "Match Found" Sound louder? There is a tiny little sound you hear when it goes to the "Nox" loading screen. I sometimes tab out and surf the internet while waiting for a match and listen for that sound, but sometimes miss it. There's another sound once the match actually starts, but I like to know who I'm playing. If I could team craft though I would surf less while waiting.

Edit: While I'm at it, would it be possible to actually see who we are playing beyond the initial match screen? It also shows it when dice are being assigned, but it might be nice to actually just say "Usernames Turn" at the bottom instead of the current "Opponents Turn" at the bottom.

0 0
Score : 748

I would like to second both the username display and especially the louder sound on Match Found. It often takes considerable time for a match to load and I'll browse the internet while I wait, but there have been a few times where I didn't hear the sound and things could have gone horribly wrong.

0 0
Respond to this thread