FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Arena is online!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - November 09, 2015, 18:00:00
Announcements

The Demons of the Hours say playtime is over! They had their fun with the beta, but now they want to see some real fierce battles! If that’s what they want... Indulge them! Krosmaster Arena is online, for XXIII’s sake! Get playing now!  

KMA online sortie

There are more than 130 virtual figurines so you can play your favorite heroes, and 4 game modes (including PvE, PvP, and international tournament) so you fully develop your potential. Challenge yourself with Krosmaster Arena online!

Krosmasters of the world, it’s time to challenge each other! Or rather the six worlds: you’ll now be able to prove your strategic prowess in Astrub, Frigost, Brakmar, Moon, Forfut, and the Xelorium! Six worlds with six levels each: your fighters will see 36 candles!

Good timing too, since the new season of ranked match mode is starting today! Something to warm up with before you throw your hat in the ring, awaited in the next updates: LeChouque, Darkli Moon, and Grougaloragran!

It’s the beginning of a new era for Krosmaster Arena, so don’t miss it! And just for the launch of the game online, you’ll get a gift with every purchase of Ogrines!

Available until November 16 on all our sites:
Pack of 6,000 Ogrines=1 surprise Krosbox gift
Pack of 13,000 Ogrines=2 surprise Krosbox gifts
Pack of 28,000 Ogrines=4 surprise Krosbox gifts
Pack of 47,000 Ogrines=6 surprise Krosbox gifts

Still not sure? Every Monday, 5 virtual figurines will be available for free during a test week on the krosmaster.com site!

One last thing before you head off into battle! The tablet version keeps getting better and will soon reach a whole new level! While you wait, take your neurons for a ride and... become master of the Krosmoz!

Krosmaster Arena online is also available on Steam.

Reactions 11
Score : 1106

Can't wait for the mobile version!! Why is this not being announced in the dofus and wakfu website? O_o

1 0
Score : 315

Really nice news! Though I hope all bugs are fixed :S

0 0
Score : 422

For those who only play online, there are some sweet packs to pick up only available through steam! Especially the Elite pack that comes with 7 Level 6 characters. Pretty awesome! Check it out! I picked one up myself just to support the game!

0 0
Score : 97

My game still freezes when I open the game. It says time to discover new krosmasters, then when I click the only available menu it freezes on the Raul Bak loading screen. Help please!

0 0
Score : 1023

I would if I could log in...computer broked and I got a new one and forgot my login info. I have tried password rests etc and opened tickets...have not heard anything from support.

0 0
Score : 89

My steam account created a new ankama account, now i cant log in with my account with all my characters.

How do i solve this.

0 0
Score : 747

How do I go about getting achievements in steam that I've already done in the game?

Based upon my current achievement progress from the Beta, I should probably have between a third and half of the steam achievements just from turning on the game. Obviously, this is not the case. Help?

0 0
NHTHFRIGOST|2015-11-10 03:08:50
My steam account created a new ankama account, now i cant log in with my account with all my characters.

How do i solve this.

Please contact our Support team. They have the tools needed to help you in this situation.

OneBigHullabaloo|2015-11-10 04:16:03
How do I go about getting achievements in steam that I've already done in the game?

Based upon my current achievement progress from the Beta, I should probably have between a third and half of the steam achievements just from turning on the game. Obviously, this is not the case. Help?

Your achievements shoud transfer from the stand-alone game to the Steam version. Some players have them credited immediately, some other must first earn a new achievement for them to unlock all at once.
Score : 418

Is there a way to start the game over steam now without reinstalling the game in the steam folder. Maybe somehow that steam just starts the already existing exe.

0 0

The updater is slightly different in order to accomodate Steam features, so no, you will need to reinstall the game from Steam. You can still play with the current updater, without Steam's tools though.

Score : 747
Dewit|2015-11-10 14:38:15
OneBigHullabaloo|2015-11-10 04:16:03

Your achievements shoud transfer from the stand-alone game to the Steam version. Some players have them credited immediately, some other must first earn a new achievement for them to unlock all at once.

I have an update on this, as I'm still having issues. My achievement stats for number of ranked matches won and Kamas collected have transferred over after playing a ranked match. This is not the case for any of my other achievement stats, including:

- Winning 3 matching with Mono-Race teams
- Beating adventure mode areas AND beating each area with all of the available Krosmasters.
- Ranked mode Rank
- Getting and recycling Krosmasters.

In the case of adventure mode, it seems to re-check the achievement when I beat the last mission of an area, but only for that area. Worst case I need to replay the boss mission for each area that I've already completed. I don't particularly want to do this, but it's not the end of the world. Same deal with rank mode. It sucks to not have recognition for having previously reached a certain level, but if I plan to ladder climb again then it's not the end of the world. What I am more concerned about is the other stuff. Grinding out Mono-Race victories takes forever, as does buying and recycling Krosmasters. Progress is slow enough without losing all of it.
0 0
Respond to this thread