FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A race up the ladder!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - November 05, 2015, 17:22:24
Announcements

Hello everyone!

The official release of Krosmaster Arena online is getting close, but as we have announced yesterday, the date has been pushed back a couple of days. However, if you have connected to the game today, you may have seen that all Ranked matches scores have been reset none the less... It's the result of a technical bug, as this reset should only have happened once the game is released.

As a result, another reset of the ladder will take place on the day of release.

But why don't we transform this little mistake into something more? wink

You now have a few days to climb the ladder as fast as you can! How far can you go with the time at your disposal? Which rank will you be able to reach with the help of your collection and your focused intellect?

We will highlight the players who got the best score once the game is released. Maybe we'll even throw another little gift as well?

On your mark, set, go!

Reactions 11
Score : 422

I didn't actually get my rank reset. I don't want to cheat at the race!

0 0

Yes, it looks like some people weren't affected by the reset. This will be corrected in the next few hours, so you can actually enter the race. wink 

\o/

0 0
Score : 6324
Dewit|2015-11-06 09:33:36
Yes, it looks like some people weren't affected by the reset. This will be corrected in the next few hours, so you can actually enter the race. wink

Ok Dewit, so I'm now Elite Rank 1. laugh

Took me 2.5 nights, roughly 18 hours total playtime I believe.

I think I lost only 3 times on my race from Regular Rank 20 to Elite!

Also looks like the leaderboard consists of just me? Crazy!

Now what? biggrin 
0 0
Score : 418

Now after the season is a couple of day old we get prizes after 4 seasonseason, where the position was worthless. I hope there will be cool rewards after the game releases also. Especially real life rewards or things like that. I am pumped about the release and hope many new players will come to this game. Since this is the most important thing for Krosmaster.

0 0

It's a great game and an awesome way to experience it! I'm sure new players will come about. It'd be cool to get Krosparts instead of the coins for season rewards. That way you could pick a dude to make for yourself.

0 0
DJSuccaPunch|2015-11-08 00:49:45
It's a great game and an awesome way to experience it! I'm sure new players will come about. It'd be cool to get Krosparts instead of the coins for season rewards. That way you could pick a dude to make for yourself.
Rewarding the Season's end with Fragments instead of Kros is a great idea. If a player really wants a particular figure this is a great incentive to play more and get higher ranked so they get more fragments at seasons end.

I would say however that once a player gets to their desired rank even if they went back down they should still be rewarded based on the highest they achieved for the season, else it might incentivize players to stop playing till seasons end because they want a ensure a certain amount of fragments.
0 0

I was wondering if that was how it worked. I know I quit playing ranked when I hit gold because that was my goal for this month and I didn't want to lose it to a string of defeats.

0 0
DJSuccaPunch|2015-11-08 03:59:00
I was wondering if that was how it worked. I know I quit playing ranked when I hit gold because that was my goal for this month and I didn't want to lose it to a string of defeats.
That is exactly reaction I'm describing. A system that does not encourage playing but instead rewards you for not playing after a certain point can be bad for the game and for Anakama if they want people playing their game and keeping it alive.
0 0

And the race is over! The ladders have been reset a couples minutes ago, ending the contest.

We've got the names of all the best players. We will come back to you very soon with all their names and their rewards. Thanks to all of you who have participated to this event! wink 

Did something ever come of this? I never heard anything back. I have screenshots of me being the only one on the leader boards for a solid day if it matters.

0 0
Respond to this thread