FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Organized play: what’s new for 2016

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - February 26, 2016, 12:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 26
Score : 97

...or maybe fraction up the US and canada into sub-regions?

0 0
Score : 764
Astolphe1981|2016-03-03 17:01:54
...or maybe fraction up the US and canada into sub-regions?

Whether or not NA is split into sub regions, I think it's far to say that the player base isn't large enough to support a 32 player minimum at most locations.
0 0

I agree.. that was my attempt at brainstorming smile

0 0
Score : 289

Hi guys, My name is Yury and I'm doing OP for Russia and Belarus. We are running regular tournaments in Moscow (twice a month) and as one of ours said the biggest one we had was 24 players.

now we are running League 24 players and doing weekly tutorials and demo games. We have over 60 registered players in Moscow only and a couple dozens in different cities.

Most of the players are really frustrated with content delays but everything seems going fine and the community is groing (we started only a little more than a year ago). probably we could get 32 people for a huge event like a Regional or National especially in case we recieve qualifiers along with other European countries doin OP.

you can always contact me by yurkaw@mail.ru

Regards

0 0
Score : 19

Krosmaster is all but dead where I am at (Calgary , Alberta , Canada) but I'm trying to revive the scene. We have stores willing to carry product and run weeklies, but getting product is really difficult. I'm hoping CMON can rectify this. but until I can actually get product on shelves, I don't think I can get the game off the ground.

As of now, there are about 4-6 (kind of) players in town. Which is pretty sad for population around 1.2 million .

0 0
Toysoldyours|2016-03-30 03:43:15
Krosmaster is all but dead where I am at (Calgary , Alberta , Canada) but I'm trying to revive the scene. We have stores willing to carry product and run weeklies, but getting product is really difficult. I'm hoping CMON can rectify this. but until I can actually get product on shelves, I don't think I can get the game off the ground.

As of now, there are about 4-6 (kind of) players in town. Which is pretty sad for population around 1.2 million .

As of May 1st, there will be a new player in town. I'm getting transfered to Cowtown! smile 
0 0
Score : 433

You make promises two weeks ago and do not make any changing announcement about them, but france has now qualifierswi th increased points for top 8. 21/12/8/5. I really am tired of this on the fly changes without official announcements.

0 0
Respond to this thread