FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

World Championship: Information about the main event

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - February 20, 2015, 17:48:41
Announcements

The World Championship of Krosmaster is around the corner: barely one month separates us from the big event, and qualified players from all around the world are fine tuning their skills... It's time to get more information about the main event!

The format

Season 1 and Season 2 figurines will be used for this tournament.
The following figurines are not playable during this event:

• The six figurines from the Dark Heroes pack (Djaul, Dark Vlad, Kriss Kross, Black Crow, Vampyro and Katar)
  • Dark Vlad - Karnated
  • Arthur Bine
  • Ogrest - Child
  • Yugo - Unchained
  • Goldenrod Terminatot
  • Klor Ofil

The tournament

The first of the tournament will be by group. Contestants will be chosen at random on Saturday at 9:00 AM; the tournament will then proceed at 9:30. There will be one contestant of every country in every group.

The players will encounter each other in four groups of 5 players. During this part, each player will challenge every other player of his own group.

At the end of this phase, the last player of every group will be eliminated.

The remaining 16 players will then play the second part: a double-elimination tournament. The players will need to lose twice to be completely eliminated from the tournament.

We will proceed like this until the last player becomes the first World Champion of Krosmaster!

Timing

Saturday 21st of March:

• 9:00 AM: Group lottery.
  • 9:30: Beginning of the tournament.
  • 9:30 to 12:30: First three round of the group phase.
  • 12:30 to 1:00 PM: Lunch break.
  • 1:00 to 3:00: Last two round of the group phase.
  • 3:00: Announce of the qualified for the second phase.
  • 3:30 to 5:30: Round 1 and 2 of the double-elimination tournament.

Sunday 22nd of March:

• 9:00 AM: Follow-up on the double-elimination tournament.
  • ~3:00 PM: Final.
  • ~5:00 PM: Announcement of the champion and prize giving.

That's it for today! We'll come back to you early next week for more info about the side events.

See you soon!
Reactions 3
Score : 4

wuhu^^

0 0
Score : 512

So Phaeris, Percywar and Cleome are allow. Wish I could use these figure oh wait hasn't been release in the USA yet.

0 0
Score : 700

^^^. Yeah I kinda have to agree with that. This is a "world" championship. You think the play pieces available to the "world" would be legal. I guess you could always go to France and buy it there but then translate it yourself. I think this is one downfall with this game. Not everything is released he same. Look at how the tokens are sold over there but not here! Kinda crappy!

Look how wizards of the coast deals with magic the gathering. Its a international success and when a new set gets released its everywhere at the same time.

0 0
Respond to this thread