FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Organized Play in the USA and Canada

By April 30, 2014, 22:11:23
Reactions 23
Score : 609
Richusaop|2014-05-01 18:38:23

If you have a store owner that is interested, please have them contact me directly and I can get them all the information that they will need. As it is up to store owners to decide their entry fees, we will let them know what their costs are and is something we don't want to broadcast on an open forum. We expect that store owners would not need to charge more than $8-10 per player, but it is entirely their decision.
Ha.... $8-$10, sure only if they have more than 6 people. Store owners got to make some profit since this games player base isn't growing as fast as we'd all like.

0 0
Score : 96

Any news on Canadian OP? I read somewhere that there was a wish to organize a Canadian National Championship?

0 0
Score : 17

Dr. No's Comics and Games in Marietta Georgia is running events the 3rd Monday of every month. Check out their website for more info. They have a couple guys that play every Monday, but "official" tournaments are 3rd Monday of the month.

1 0
Score : 6
Astolphe1981|2015-04-29 14:24:54
Any news on Canadian OP? I read somewhere that there was a wish to organize a Canadian National Championship?
Im trying to get a community going here in Toronto - I've been hosting events, but turnout hasnt been great. If you or anyone else on here is nearby, please get in touch! The sooner, I know there is interest, the more likely I can keep these things going. Here's our Facebook group:

Click here
0 0
Respond to this thread