By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 162

Kros Examination

By EnkiEternal April 07, 2016, 18:11:18

Hello Krosmaster Fans,

I've been working for a while on a Krosmaster analysis and strategy channel for youtube, and after a couple long months of figuring everything out I finally released the first two videos, and wanted to spread the word around in hopes it'll take off to some degree. I'll be releasing weekly analysis videos every thursday, breaking down characters, strategies, and providing product reviews, depending on what I have lined up.

Click here

As mentioned I've already got the first two videos up, one a breakdown of the current core set, and another laying out my thoughts on the best Bill Tell strategies. I'd really like to know what people think and get some subscriptions going if I can. All comments and constructive criticism are very much welcome, and I'd also be happy to answer any questions either here or in the youtube comments. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Reactions 9
Score : 717

Watched the Bill Tell Analysis and I think it leaves a lot to be desired. You spent quite a bit more time on DRs than is really productive and didn't go into enough detail with team building. It would be more helpful if you explained what teams or characters Bill goes well or poorly with. For that matter, explaining why Double Bill + the Captain is a good combo would also be helpful for much the same reason.

Thanks for the feedback

I can certainly see your point, after looking over the video again I did brush past the team building aspect to focus more on the RNG end of things. Certainly something to improve upon in future videos, maybe go back and revise the Bill Tell one as well. Thanks.

Score : 717

Looking back, I may have been overly negative. This is definitely a good idea! I just think it needs a little more works to be as useful as possible.

bumping for week two, and a new Kros Examination. This week we're taking a look at Srammy and delving into what makes him such a great choice for a melee character on your team.

I'll try not to bump this too often as I don't want to overstay my welcome, but I'm still hoping to get feedback and improve Kros Examination to make it as good as it can possibly be. I took advice from the various places I've posted and people I've spoken to, so I hope it's to everyone's liking.

Click here

Score : 883

Where is the Kivin video?

I liked your videos, when do we get more?

Things have been busy for a couple weeks, my computer's been acting up and my schedule has been changing around. I'm getting back into the groove now, I'll be finishing up the captain amakna video some time this week.

I'm afraid I won't have the time for weekly updates like I planned, but I do still plan to continue the videos.

EnkiEternal|2016-05-30 13:29:12
Things have been busy for a couple weeks, my computer's been acting up and my schedule has been changing around. I'm getting back into the groove now, I'll be finishing up the captain amakna video some time this week.

I'm afraid I won't have the time for weekly updates like I planned, but I do still plan to continue the videos.
Yippee!
So the Kivin video is also coming someday. And you tell why it is absolute your favorite Lvl 1 character.

I somehow can't find your Amakna video! I have tried to refreshing the YouTube page over and over and again and again... Still no Amakna? Anybody else got this problem?
Score : 957

Have you gone AFK? Nice to see some breakdowns and deep examination. I've been wanting to see a model by model anaylsis.

Me too.

Respond to this thread