By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 214

Krosmaster Qualifying Tournament Rules

By hipsher614 April 12, 2016, 04:00:11

Are these rules the updated tournament rules and allowed figures for the 2016 Qualifying Tournament season?
Are any of the Season 3 promos like Grougal, Darkli Moon, Joris-Master, and Grampy-Shopkeeper going to be allowed in any of the Qualifying Tournaments?

Click here

Reactions 4
Score : 266

Why Arthur Bine is not in the list?

It seems there was an updated version of those rules, but it wasn't uploaded here for some reason.

Let me correct that mistake by making this document the official update. I hope this will help you.

Score : 654
Dewit|2016-04-22 12:01:50
It seems there was an updated version of those rules, but it wasn't uploaded here for some reason.

Let me correct that mistake by making this document the official update. I hope this will help you.
The document you provided still lacks Arthur Bine, if I'm not mistaken.

Could you please make a statement as to Arthur Bine's season? I want to use him in a non-season 1 tournament today.
Score : 214

Also, Darkly Moon is not on the list. Is that allowed @Dewitt?

Respond to this thread