By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Qualifying Tournament Rules

By hipsher614 April 12, 2016, 04:00:11

Are these rules the updated tournament rules and allowed figures for the 2016 Qualifying Tournament season?
Are any of the Season 3 promos like Grougal, Darkli Moon, Joris-Master, and Grampy-Shopkeeper going to be allowed in any of the Qualifying Tournaments?

Click here

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 271

Why Arthur Bine is not in the list?

0 0

It seems there was an updated version of those rules, but it wasn't uploaded here for some reason.

Let me correct that mistake by making this document the official update. I hope this will help you.

Score : 672
Dewit|2016-04-22 12:01:50
It seems there was an updated version of those rules, but it wasn't uploaded here for some reason.

Let me correct that mistake by making this document the official update. I hope this will help you.
The document you provided still lacks Arthur Bine, if I'm not mistaken.

Could you please make a statement as to Arthur Bine's season? I want to use him in a non-season 1 tournament today.
0 0
Score : 218

Also, Darkly Moon is not on the list. Is that allowed @Dewitt?

0 0
Respond to this thread