FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boise Idaho - Looking for players

By Traston February 12, 2017, 22:39:44

Looking for people in the Boise Idaho area to play with and/or get a tournament scene going if people would like.

If there is anyone interested in the area, let me know.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 90

I live in a city near Boise, but I'm not sure if you're still interested, or for that matter even active. It would be nice to know what your plans are for how to get together. Is there any one else? What days would we meet? Where would we meet? Those things are some pretty important aspect for a get-together.

0 0
Score : 1020

I am still working on forming a Krosmaster group in the Boise area.  We have a large board game group  that plays different games together every 3 weeks, but within the group we have 8 people that are currently interested in playing Krosmaster Arena. I have been working through ABU games for the organized play aspect, but there are not any new organized play kits available yet. CMON has told the legion team that they are working on getting the organized play kits available and to start checking with your local FLGS. Until that happens we are currently playing casually. I will PM you with contact information.

0 0
Respond to this thread