FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Vancouver, BC] Looking for a place to play

By OneBigHullabaloo August 29, 2015, 23:38:20

I picked up the Arena box set and a few figures at AR this year, but I don't really have anyone to play with IRL. I'm looking for a possible group that I might be able to play with and/or a store or similar space where I can hang out and reasonably expect to be able to find people with whom to play.

The only local store I know that even sells Krosmaster stuff is Magic Stronghold, and it is pretty heavily geared towards MtG.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1587

I'll gladly play with you.
I just need to find a work in Vancouver, requesting a work permit for Canada, and then transfert there with my family.

Do you know anyone with a work proposal for me? I promise to take my krosmaster pieces with me, if I'll find work there. I'm serious.

0 0
Score : 95

I think that finding players in Canada is still not an easy thing to do. I've been looking and besides a group in Toronto, there's little online.

0 0
Score : 1587

Same thing Astolphe. If you know someone that would give me a job in Toronto, I'll do the request for the work permit, and come to Toronto to play with you!
I'm always serious.

I'd like to tranfert from Italy to Canada, but I need a job contact first, to request the work permit and come to Canada. Would you hire me Astolphe?

0 0
Score : 95

If I had a business, I could think about it wink 

0 0
Score : 2

I just picked up the game at PAX over the weekend and I'd love to find more players. I'm a student at UBC if you're in that area.

0 0
Score : 747

Unfortunately, I am not at all in the UBC area. Still, it's nice to know that there are other people looking in the region. Make sure you speak up if you find anything!

0 0
Respond to this thread