FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

San Francisco bay area!

By January 15, 2014, 07:35:02

I know there's a couple of us from the bay area on here. We talked on the KA-Frigost Kickstarter. So sign up & let's see about getting some KAwesome gaming goin.

BlasterCA from the Kickstarter,

Scragnarl!

1 0
Reactions 11
Score : 260

I'm here! Dylan Hernandez on kickstarter. I'm in the Bay Area!

1 0
Score : 981

I guess I'm around~ish. I'm a lot closer to San Jose than San Francisco though.

0 0
Score : 77

I'm in the bay area. I live in Fremont, work in SF and play (board games and Mobile Frame Zero, and a little Magic) at Game Kastle in Santa Clara. I only have the base Krosmaster set but will be picking up more once some eBay auctions close. wink 

0 0
Score : 981
starvrvrvr|2014-02-21 19:34:59
I'm in the bay area. I live in Fremont, work in SF and play (board games and Mobile Frame Zero, and a little Magic) at Game Kastle in Santa Clara. I only have the base Krosmaster set but will be picking up more once some eBay auctions close. wink

Is that the one next to the new Channel Fireball location and the House of Soul Food?

I think I came in to get the base set and it sold out 30 minutes before I got there.
0 0
Score : 77
Telphia|2014-02-26 02:21:53
starvrvrvr|2014-02-21 19:34:59

Is that the one next to the new Channel Fireball location and the House of Soul Food?

I think I came in to get the base set and it sold out 30 minutes before I got there.

That's the one. I was playing Mobile Frame Zero on Friday, but I saw someone open up a base set; must have been the guy who sniped you. Fyi, most game stores 'round here will hold an item for you if you're definitely coming in to buy something specific.

I assume you've hit up all the local shops? there are a lot in the area; i had to call at least 10 different shops to find a copy of martian dice over the holidays. wink 
0 0

I'm hosting a krosmaster demo at game kastle Santa Clara on Saturday April 5th, all are welcome! We will also be playing casual games if anyone brings their own figures smile 

0 0
Score : 107

Been outta the loop the past couple months. Moved to a new house in Concord. It was a very big move;. 4 generations (my Grandmother, parents, myself & my nephews) & 40 years of accumulated *stuff*! Still unpacking, sorting & purging stuff as I type this.

Anyway, in Concord (CA) now & have no idea what & where the game stores are. Little help?

Blaster is back...

0 0
Score : 939

Bit of a distance but there are several players at game Kastle near San Jose airport.

0 0
Score : 107

Always meant to get down to Game Kastle while I was still in Livermore. Not that bad a drive. Never did. Unfortunately, Concord is significantly farther, so my chances of making down there these days is even lower.

I will check in here & with Game Kastle if I do ever plan on heading south for some gaming fun though! smile

Blaster was here... 

0 0

Hello Bay Area folks! Im here to gather all the people near Santa Clara, California to join me at game kastle for a weekly gathering! I dunno how many people in the area can make it but we are willing to change the day to fit everyone schedule. Currently we have some people showing up on Thursdays, but we also sometimes meet up on Saturday or Sunday. Please contact me here, or on gamekastle forums, or ask for Dylan at gamekastle Santa Clara. I look forward to meeting new players and I hope we can make our community thrive!

p.s. I have already ordered prize kits so if we can get atleast 8 people together, we could even have a tournament!

Hey bay area folks, just a heads up. We will be having a krosmaster gathering on saturday july 19th at game kastle santa clara, and i hope to see some new faces!

0 0
Score : 38

Hi! I'm from Petaluma, is there any player base around me within a 30 minute drive?

0 0
Respond to this thread