By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 717

Post & Explain your unconventional teams here!

By OneBigHullabaloo April 19, 2016, 07:42:33

I made the topic, so I'll start.

Kitty's Krew
- Kitty Rage
- Anna Tommy
- Bill Tell
- Phaeris

This has been my go-to team for most of my Krosmaster career, so I feel pretty comfortable explaining its ups and downs. Kitty is the primary damage dealer, swinging for 4-6 damage each turn. Anna is on Kitty duty. She brings mobility that gets Kitty close enough to Strength Storm a vulnerable target and far enough away to not be killed from the enemy team pilling up on her. Bill provides long range support, sniping every turn to wear down targets until Kitty can pick them off. Phaeris is there to soak up damage, keeping the more valuable pieces alive. Phaeris and Anna are usually on Kama duty, since Bill and Kitty want to shoot as much as they are safely able to do so. For DRs, buy all the usual suspects. Both Kitty and Bill are good recipients, with Kitty being the preferred benefactor, since she has ignores armour and unlike Bill is usually in hitting range of a couple of enemy Krosmasters. When in doubt, buy 12 Kama DRs! Only 4 of them are actually bad and Kitty benefits massively from every point of HP or MP she can get. Even more AP can give her more options, although she needs at least +2 to fully benefit from them.

In terms of matchups, there are few that are especially good or bad for this team. It's good at shifting between cleaning up a swarm and focusing down a key figure as the situation demands it, which makes it quite versatile. If if has one weakness, it's against teams which have multiple powerful figures. Among such teams, Double Bill + Amakna stands out as a bad time. Kitty struggles to deal with the Captain due to his fire resistence and AP debuff, while the Bill's are extremely difficult to catch before they've sniped someone down to 0. On the flip side, Kitty is particularly adept against some of the more popular teams. Being versitile means being strong against Merkator. Malee and Julith are both susceptible to being caught out and bursted down, while Kitty's fire resistance makes her a natural counter to Bakara.

On the topic of Merk, special strats incoming: He can be tricky to handle since he can pretty much ignore most of Bill's arrows, so by default you'll want to try to pick off his swarm, taking doubles and buying ggs while being careful to not let him kill anyone. However, sometimes you can catch him out. DRs not withstanding, if you can widdle down Merk to around 10 HP before Kitty has taken too much damage, you can usually kill him. His team can usually not deal more than 10 damage to a single started in one turn and that's with Button snap. In this way you can put him in a position where either Kitty out-races him or he kills himself using Button snap. Just watch out for those DRs. Merk is still Merk and he can turn the game around on you with the right boosts or equipment.

The one thing I'm not so sure on is good substitutions or changes to this team. I suspect Khan Karess could do Anna's job to free up a level, but his engage is a lot more all-in, since he can't get you out of trouble after putting you into it. Divel is another possible Anna replacement. His shovel is a poor substitute but it's better than nothing, plus he adds more damage and MP debuffing to the team. Dragostess and Bakara are both Snipers nearly as good as Bill with a great survivability. At the same time, they are both level 4 and that extra level needs to come from somewhere. If you want to go REALLY all in, you could replace Bill with another high-damage front liner, like Julith or Emma, but again this will probably necessitate freeing up a level somewhere. The only plausible replacement for Phaeris is Moe Lar. He won't be tanking but he can help Bill with the snipes and increase Kama gain.

Last of all, it's worth mentioning that this team is deceptively fast. At 26 Initiative, there are surprisingly few teams who outspeed it. This is actually one of the reasons I have such a hard time with changing up the roster. Almost any team change I could make would mean more teams going faster than me, and many options would jeopardize Kitty's place at the end of the turn order, the perfect place for receiving clutch DR buys.

And that's by bae team for you. Hopefully some of the other people on here will take the cue and post their own!

EDIT: I evidently put this in the wrong sub-forum. Woops! Since I can't delete the topic, if a mod could move it to "Tactics and Teams", I would be eternally grateful.

RE-EDIT: Thanks!

Reactions 5
Score : 387

My, my, are'nt we shy about sharing unconventional stuff?
Well, i'll get along with it

The Lickboot Principle

- Henual
- Diver Birel
- Grampy Shopkeeper
- Ayan
- Poochan
- Steamy Wonder

As simple as it sounds: GOLD GOLD GOLD!
Both diver and Ayan can get extra kamas with their Farmer ability, while Grampy generates them purely by attacking and can easily purchase gold DR for the team tahnks to his Crafter Ability
Henual is here to boost both Diver and Ayan, who are gonna be our main attackers early on (the latter helped by poochan) while Grampy advances to the center of the board farming Kamas (can't be tossed by Poochan because of Unfazed), and can sustain a surprisingly amount of beating thanks to his Golden Parachute power and the help of Steamy Wonder

I'm liking this team so far, though it's still hard to find an optimal strategy of use. As for now, i've been using Ayan as a Kamikaze in the early turns to get rid of some dangerous pieces of my opponent, i boost him, toss him, watch him wreak havoc and then explode the following turn, while Grampy moves forward and Diver attacks from some kind of distance. Best part of the team is the versatility it gets with gold DR: diver loves range boosts like Lil' Wabbit or Moon, as well as boosts like elemental Dofuses, while Grampy makes good use of AP and MP boosts that allow him to attack multiple times (his first spell costs only 2AP and has a chance of giving +1AP for next turn) and get in reach more easily

Score : 164
Serenaso|2016-04-29 10:00:33
i've been using Ayan as a Kamikaze in the early turns to get rid of some dangerous pieces of my opponent, i boost him, toss him, watch him wreak havoc and then explode the following turn,

ELIA AKBAR !!!
Score : 717
Serenaso|2016-04-29 10:00:33
My, my, are'nt we shy about sharing unconventional stuff?
Well, i'll get along with it

The Lickboot Principle

- Henual
- Diver Birel
- Grampy Shopkeeper
- Ayan
- Poochan
- Steamy Wonder

As simple as it sounds: GOLD GOLD GOLD!
Both diver and Ayan can get extra kamas with their Farmer ability, while Grampy generates them purely by attacking and can easily purchase gold DR for the team tahnks to his Crafter Ability
Henual is here to boost both Diver and Ayan, who are gonna be our main attackers early on (the latter helped by poochan) while Grampy advances to the center of the board farming Kamas (can't be tossed by Poochan because of Unfazed), and can sustain a surprisingly amount of beating thanks to his Golden Parachute power and the help of Steamy Wonder

I'm liking this team so far, though it's still hard to find an optimal strategy of use. As for now, i've been using Ayan as a Kamikaze in the early turns to get rid of some dangerous pieces of my opponent, i boost him, toss him, watch him wreak havoc and then explode the following turn, while Grampy moves forward and Diver attacks from some kind of distance. Best part of the team is the versatility it gets with gold DR: diver loves range boosts like Lil' Wabbit or Moon, as well as boosts like elemental Dofuses, while Grampy makes good use of AP and MP boosts that allow him to attack multiple times (his first spell costs only 2AP and has a chance of giving +1AP for next turn) and get in reach more easily

Grampy Merchant, I think, has seen a surge of popularity since the Krolosseum came out. He makes tons of money and is surprisingly hard to kill thanks to Golden Parachute. I have 100% lost games because I underestimated his Merkator-levels burst immunity.
Score : 348

Actually, i don't say conventional and unconventional, but this is more unconventional:

The Two Brothers:

Victor don Voom
Doo Rex
Lou

The tactic for this Team:
Use Doo Rex for resistance, so your team survive especially long range Damage.
With Apathy and Blindness you can debuff your enemy, so they can't get to you or can't get far away, while doing a bit of damage.
Backslash and Furia are finally making extreme damage on close range.
About Lou: First - Why not Henual? - Because you will use Doo Rex Power and therefore you will also buff only one Krosmaster. If you're going to come into close-combat you should buff Doo Rex, for 3 more Damage. If not, buff Victor, so you can cast Apathy two times -> -2 MP, which is awesome.

Damage Rewards are pretty dangerous for your enemys, because you already have high damage output. The Healing Staff in combination with the Resistance is also very powerful.

Enemys that are moving your Krosmasters, or blocking you are a threat, but otherwise I've made some good experience with the team. Against not very experienced Players it's almost a autowin, because you have only three Krosmasters to set up + Resistance and Debuff is hurting them a lot.

Have a nice game!

Score : 33

Henual
Khan Karkass 
Count Frigost
Mike Locke
Steamy Wonder

The idea is Henual buffs Count, Khan pushes Count, Count then summons tokens. Mike and Steamy are farmers early game but Steamy is great for set up also with her token. 

It's a little straight forward to me, but it's also super powerful. 

Respond to this thread