FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster: Blast cards

By TheFutile July 20, 2020, 19:32:13

Hey, I recently got the Krosmaster: Blast KS edition. I noticed that the extra cards from stretch goals are not present - after some Googling and going through the KS updates, I found out that only the images were released and you're supposed to print them on your own. That's OK, but only the front images are available.

Also, the minions from booster packs are missing their unique cards. There are Blast-style tokens with the abilities printed on one side, so I'm assuming that's what you're supposed to use instead of the cards, but it doesn't really fit the same style. If possible, I'd like to print cards for them as well.

This brings me to these 3 questions:

1. Are the back images for Groug, Chouque and Miss Freezz available anywhere?
  2. If not, can you at least provide the character card templates? Or just the frame around the image of the character on the back of the card. I've found some good resolution images of all of the characters, so with the frame I could get pretty close to the original style.
  3. Are the card images for minions such as the Arachnee Egg, Venomous Arachnid or Albino Arachnid available anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Dewit answered on BGG. Back pictures will be released along with the translations. There are no cards for arachnee minions. Raw card templates are a "maybe, probably not".
0 0
Respond to this thread