FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Printable season 3+ cards

By TheFutile March 19, 2019, 21:02:33

This is more of a question to Ankama mods.

Would you be able to release front and back images of the cards from seasons 3-5 in English? It's next to impossible to buy these in English, especially in Europe (ironically). As a newcomer, I find it very difficult to obtain figurines from these seasons, even when shipping from the US.

Now, I know that you released some high quality front images of cards from the OVA pack and the Eternal deck - doing the same for the other seasons would be greatly appreciated. If you did that, I'd wouldn't hesitate to buy French boosters from your shop.

And yes, I know about Krosfinder, but I'd like to print high quality cards that would basically match what you'd normally get from the boosters. Krosfinder is often missing the back images or they are inconsistent with the actual cards (concept arts, perhaps?), not to mention the quality of some images is rather poor.

If releasing the images for free is not an option, would you consider selling complete decks of English cards from each season? Ideally with the XL cards as well.

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello! 
Selling deck of cards is unfortunately not possible for us, for costs reasons. As for the high-definition card files, I'm not sure it can be done, but I will look up on it. 

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hello! 
Selling deck of cards is unfortunately not possible for us, for costs reasons. As for the high-definition card files, I'm not sure it can be done, but I will look up on it. 

Score : 129

Please do, that would be great. It could drive your sales up (at least in Europe), as getting older seasons in English is a pain, but you still seem to have French boosters for these in your shop. If you want to make sure these are not sold as originals, you could consider adding a watermark at the bottom.

2 0
Score : 95

I have to agree 100%. I run games and events for Krosmaster every week in the UK. There's a lot of player that love the games but most aren't happy and wont buy in just because some sets they want are not in English and there is no English card packs otherwise most would be happy to pay the extra cost to buy foreign packs and a card pack. You guys did it with season 1 and 1.5 and the eternal. Eternal deck also being a complete nightmare to get in English. A couple said they were fine with printing the cards they needed off but most, like my self are collectors as well as enthusiasts that love playing the game but want the original cards in English. Card packs in English would drive your sales up and get more people playing.

2 0
Score : 129

Any news on this, @[Dewit]?

0 0
Score : 1

What about selling an "eternal deck" for every season thar gets eternal (that can't go on torneaments) on ankama shop? (Like eternal deck season 2 english / eternal deck season 3 english / and when season 7 starts to sell, an eternal deck season 4)

0 0
Respond to this thread