By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

GAMAKNA #8: Smells Like Summer

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - June 21, 2018, 17:00:00

It's time for Gobbstock and summer* in this 8th issue of Gamakna! This issue is also overflowing with Stubbyobs… and that makes three good reasons for you to hum: "Hi-ho, Hi-ho, It's home from work we go!" In Krosmaster and board game news: an article about the Brotherhood of Oropo, the next board game Tales of Glory, and PH's Logbook. Welcome to GMK #8!

KROSMASTER NEWS IN GAMAKNA #8

The Brotherhood of Oropo Revealed!
New info!

Tales of Glory
Adventures around the table.

Logbook – PH

Plus all the news from the Ankama Universe…

• Cover: The Stubbyobs, by Maba
  • Editorial Illustration: Ancestral Z
  • Original Illustrations: Maba
  • Fan Art Contest: Gam'Art
  • Hidden Codes
  • Free Wallpapers

DOFUS | DOFUS TOUCH | WAKFU | KROSMASTER | BOARD GAMES | ANIMATIONS | PUBLICATIONS | MOBILE (Drag'n'Boom, Nindash, WAKFU: The Brotherhood)

Want to read Gamakna on your phone or tablet? Download the app!

Want to read Gamakna on your PC? Read it in your browser!

Tale a look at the Gamakna page

Download from the Windows Store

* In the northern hemisphere.

Reactions 2
Score : 5

20 season 3 boxes, pretty nice!

Anyway I have few question and I need to ask here bc i cannot type anything on forum parte expect of main messages from [Dewit] :'c

Okey so I played a lot when 1st season of Krosmaster comes into online world, then i played from time to time to see what happens in a game.
But I noticed that there is tons of figurines IRL but we are very behind in Online version. When we can expect: Boufboll, Wild Realms, OAV, Cmentary Park, Duel Pack 3, some exlusives figurines like Emperor Jellix, Miss Burnzz, Maskeman Coward and Classic, Samurais?
Tbh many of things doesn't change in online version, no new maps or anything like that, if online version get abandoned?

Im tryin to find a players on many different hours but i get bored after 10 min of searching, rarely i find somebody in free match or krolosseum. So my question is how big is Krosmaster online community?

Problem solved and i find anwsers for my quesitons

Greetings,
Percy.

0 0
Score : 4335

Attn Ankama: I've been trying for a long time to get an answer to what seems like a reasonable question from your customers: When and will the OVA and Eternal packs be released in English? And on a less important issue - Will Dual pack 4 (Anthar and Justice) ever get released? I'm really more interested in the former, in particular the OVA packs.

0 0
Respond to this thread