By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Online Beta launch

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - October 09, 2017, 11:45:00
Reactions 38
Score : 6250

Edit: moved.

0 0
Score : 2

So when this test will be finished, and the update will be releazed?

0 0
Score : 75

I know that this might be off topic, Dewit but can you  please upgrade the figurines tab on the website? It is quite fustrating to only find seasons 1-3 when you are about to realease season 5

1 0
Score : 1

BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY EUROS, POUNDS, DOLLARS ETC.

We are involved in the productions of more than 150 currencies.
We print original money of all types Euro, US Dollar, Pound and 
many more. We print UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES of all currencies.
We have 1 BILLION in stock. Here is your chance to be a MILLIONAIRE. Contact us now.

Email address: (stevedalcin42@gmail.com)
 Text..or call via: (214) 302-9195)
 Whatsapp: (+447405092459)

This bills are not home made but industrial and professionally
manufactured from High Quality IT technicians from US, Russia,
Korea and China. We offer HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT NOTES for the 
following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riya

Email address: (stevedalcin42@gmail.com)
 Text..or call via: (214) 302-9195)
 Whatsapp: (+447405092459)
Contact us for more information.

0 0
Score : 1

Can someone clarify? Is this a beta for an entirely new app or just updates to the existing?

Either way, when you work on the android version, please make sure you can save game data to SD card. The tablet I play on now is totally out of space because Krosmaster Arena uses so much and insists on saving to device storage. It's really inconvenient. Essentially my tablet became a $200 Krosmaster Arena console bc I can't install anything else on it now.

0 0
Score : 5

Downloaded Beta version (v1.10.4) after I noticed a significant lack of opponents in the previous version. This version however has me stating at the beginning, Tutorials and all with no existing characters. I have logged in under my Username so that's good. Is this the intention of Beta? To start from scratch? Or is there a way to use the characters from my existing account?

0 0
Score : 167

just finish the tutorial before complaining *wink*

1 0
Score : 75

Will we get to keep some of the Krosmasters when the update will be made or will we have to go back to using our own collections?

0 0
Score : 6250

firfidut|2017-12-28 19:01:50
just finish the tutorial before complaining *wink*

Is anyone actually playing the beta anymore? Serious Question. Every time I decide to try it again there is no one on. Pairing for 30+ minutes, nothing then the system times out.
1 0
Score : 5

I was just about to write the same thing. Alas there are very few players in Beta or Alpha.

0 0
Score : 993

I haven’t tried the online beta-I just want the update to the iPad app.

0 0

I'm kind of lost here this was posted 6 months ago only yet the last time the game was updated on Steam was 2 years ago and it's kind of very buggy ...

0 0

ok i just realized the Steam page and discussions forum are not updated anymore and the game update itself outside Steam ...

0 0
Respond to this thread