By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Online Beta launch

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - October 09, 2017, 11:45:00

The Beta server has just been launched on Krosmaster Arena online! We’re counting on your help to find any bugs before the final release!

To access the beta, you must first download the Beta launcher by clicking here for the PC version, and clicking here for the Mac version. Once the game is installed, you can connect to the game with your usual account and start playing as usual. All figurines will be credited automatically to your account in order to test properly. (Don’t use your IRL codes on the beta yet – keep them for the final release!)

Your feedback is very important for us. We have created three topics in the online section of the forums: the first one for technical issues, a second one for gameplay bugs (if a Krosmaster or spell doesn’t function like it should), and a third one for general discussion. Please focus your feedback into these 3 topics so we can easily browse them.

If new patches or corrections are added to the beta, we will keep you updated here directly. Thanks in advance for your help!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Koniak-pl

Yes! This will help you test all available characters. 

See message in context
Reactions 38
Score : 21

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Thanks Ankama for save this game biggrin

0 0
Score : 46

Any rewards for the beta testers (I am ok with anything really even a different color on my name like they did in wakfu, just something for beta testers that other ppl wont have) ?

0 0

Not that I'm aware of, but I'll definitely forward the idea.

Score : 3

KROSMASTER ONLINE BETA LANÇAMENTO
Maj - 2017-10-09 11:45

O servidor Beta acaba de ser lançado na Krosmaster Arena online! Contamos com a sua ajuda para encontrar erros antes da versão final!

Para acessar o beta, você deve primeiro baixar o Beta launcher clicando aqui para a versão do PC e clicando aqui para a versão do Mac. Uma vez que o jogo está instalado, você pode se conectar ao jogo com sua conta habitual e começar a jogar como de costume. Todas as estatuetas serão creditadas automaticamente em sua conta para testar corretamente. (Não use seus códigos IRL no beta ainda - mantenha-os para a versão final!)

Sua opinião é muito importante para nós. Criamos três tópicos na seção on-line dos fóruns: o primeiro para questões técnicas, um segundo para bugs de jogabilidade (se um Krosmaster ou um feitiço não funciona como deveria) e um terceiro para discussão geral. Concentre seus comentários nestes 3 tópicos para que possamos navegar facilmente neles.

Se novos patches ou correções forem adicionadas ao beta, manteremos você atualizado aqui diretamente. Agradeço antecipadamente por sua ajuda!

ja que o Brasil não é tao importante para voces eu coloquei em portugues ae. se o pra PC demorou 1 ano o para ANDROID temos q esperar ae mais 8 meses. e ora a Deus que saio do beta e não seja esquecido novamente.

0 0
Score : 1624

This is most hopeful! Let's try it out at once

0 0
Score : 2

Good job Ankama!

0 0
Score : 107

at last! now, you should examine the increasing online player base in order to revaluate this entire game... it needs much more love

0 0
Score : 63

Its normal that i have the entire collection of Kroz? ;o

0 0

Yes! This will help you test all available characters. 

Score : 1

Now we need Android version please biggrin dont have a pc xD

0 0

It's not possible for us to make a mobile beta, unfortunately. 

Score : 75

YES!

0 0
Score : 118

Is it just me or after a while sphinkter cell stops summoning his turtles?

0 0
Score : 709

Twitch Streams are on their way back bois!!!! I'll be live tonight just search my display name!!

0 0
Score : 1

Hey! i really think that we shoud be able to use EXPANSION ARENAS too, like FRIGOST. The users that buy the boardgame krosmater frigost shoud be able to use the frigost arena on the PC GAME. I also think that user shou be able to CHOOSE the aren that they are going to play.

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 5

Nice I will try it c:

0 0
Score : 276

AT LAST BITCHES

0 0
Score : 3

the daily goals are blocked, do not allow charging the target, do not give new goals and the krozes counter is blocked too; preventing them from charging krozes in any other way.

0 0
Score : 356

You're given a full Collection for the duration of the beta as you might have noticed.
What you've just said has been done intentionally. After all you don't need to expand your full Collection.
[Dewit] has also said this in the actual bug reporting part of the Forum.

0 0
Score : 4370

Attn:  Ankama -  You've done a lot of nice work here, the demonic rewards are much less problematic, and (once you implement them - I think the Eternal versions of cards are a step in the right direction.   Now please, pretty please with sugar on top - Don't let Julith ruin all the nice work you've done.    Julith is OP Julith is brokenly OP.   I've played 4 ranked matches now, and 3 of them have been against Julith teams.   She's OP and she's everywhere.   She's so broken EVERYONE is playing her.   In fact she's nearly so broken that the only way to compete with her is to play her.

All the nice work is going to be overshadowed by the broken Julith problem.    The problem with bad balance and OP characters is it rips diversity from the game.     4 matches...3 Julith opponents.   Julith is going to drive people away from the game. 

This game has so many wonderful Characters.....all non-useful because Julith teams are going to dominate everything.

Nerf dat be-otch

0 0
Score : 4370

Are we going to see the other play modes previewed?    (The Eternal and the Tiered thing?)

BTW, I still think the tiered thing is a bad idea.    (yes, it is an improvement over what we have now.   But frankly that wasn't a high bar.)     As ever, players are going to gravitate towards the most OP characters and combos available.    (Because losing isn't fun, and trying to win is kinda the point.)    So even with a tiered system, players will just gravitate towards the best of each tier.      Much like League of Legends, Ankama has the best tool available to fix this problem if you choose to do it.    You have an on-line game which I'm assuming tracks data on wins and losses, and how much each character is played.   And if it doesn't that would be a tiny piece to add to the code.      This would allow you to easily see which characters win significantly more than 50% of the time, and which lose more than 50% of the time, and which characters are and aren't getting played.     This would give you great metrics for analysis of which characters need improvement.

It was  awesome - Though premature - making the Eternal Card changes.    How do you know that the changes you made will bring the characters into balance?   If you claim "Internal Testing", then I'd ask, was it the same "internal testing" team that released these OP characters in the first place?    Cus if so, they really dropped the ball on that project.     The community will shake things out better than a small testing team could.    This is how LOL does it.   They make changes, and check the player on-line statistics for the results.   And the net result is the best LOL character doesn't win more than 5% more often than the worst character.  (And that's pretty good balance.)    They don't always release characters in good balanced shape nor is the first fix always successful.   But 2-3 fixes down the road, you wind up with well balanced characters.    Krosmaster should follow this model, and then print the Eternal Cards after STATISTICALLY PROVEN good balance has been reached.

Ankama, you're spending a lot of money on GREAT Character modeling. (Live and On-line) and the whole game is aesthetically wonderful.  The game mechanics are great.   The game play time is excellent.   It's fast but not too fast.  15-20 minute games are great.  And there is a crazy diversity in characters, maps and DR's.    But bad balance ruins game play.    And bad games, no matter how pretty don't get played.
There are so many things bad balance does to hurt game play.    I've beaten this horse before, and to your credit you are making "baby steps" toward balance.    Make it a priority.   I assure you it's the bad balance that is hurting the game more than anything right now.   Other than being horrifically bad at hitting your release schedule, you're doing everything else right.    I don't understand how you can't recognize how hyper critical good balance is in the success of a game.

0 0
Score : 6250

-Foosninja-|2017-10-14 20:53:40
All the nice work is going to be overshadowed by the broken Julith problem.

I emailed Dewit on this very issue. Unfortunately we are already seeing the effects of Julith running off beta testers and ruining the fun experience again. First few days were great then the Julith players started invading again and now I can leave the pairing on in the background for 30+ minutes until it auto-lags out with no opponents. When I finally do get a match now, odds are it's a team using Julith.

Even in the beta, with all the new season 4 figures to test out we have the vast majority of players gravitating towards easy mode because it's available and they can. Until they can't, by way of having a ranked season mode and a separate eternal mode, this will continue.

Folks this is a beta... there are no bragging rights for winning with figures and teams that are unanimously regarded as cheating. But I digress.

Julith + Captain ran off the entire player base leaving only Julith + Captain players, me and a few other brave players that actually played interesting and fun teams. For 3 years. Since the release of the beta I have already noticed a large dip in the player count due this same problem again. Julith. I realize there's a whole mess of conflicts with the idea of banning or errata-ing Julith while also trying to sell a new CORE 2.0 game that comes packaged with said banned figure. But the fact of the matter is... you guys approved her and it has screwed you.

Ankama, in all seriousness. "If" you have any real interest in saving your game online then you WILL have to do something about Julith. There are no other options.

Unless you implement ranked seasonal matches to be restricted to whatever is season-legal then online will remain krosmaster limbo. Where a bunch of sad players (myself included) hop on for the new season 5, 6, 7 etc. get paired with yet another tired old Julith team and remind themselves why they stopped.

But it's your game so you get to decide if it's sink or swim. Good luck to ya.
0 0
Score : 1624

I still don’t understand how she hasn’t been banned although figures have been before... I know this discussion has been running for ages, but I must admit I recognised myself as one of the ‘runners’ in your tale. I had very high hopes for this new update but i am already disheartened before it’s official release

0 0
Score : 2

0 0
Respond to this thread