By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Season 4 - out of stock now?

By JinjaNinja September 05, 2017, 05:07:26

I'm still struggling in Australia to get hold of Season 4, and had gotten to the stage where I realise I probably need to buy foreign language sets and print my own cards. But now it looks like Season 4 is all sold out in the Ankama store too.

So I'm just wondering, before I spend several more months trying to chase this down, is Season 4 now "done" and sold out? The whole CMON distributor effect seems to have killed Krosmaster in Australia now, and I see there are some attempts now to revive the English language game, and even saw Australia mentioned as a country specifically targeted, but those of us still holding collections gathering dust are hoping to come back in where we left off and get those awesome S4 models.

So - is it too late? 

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 67

Keep an eye on

https://www.milan-spiele.de/index.php

It's German, but great customer service. That's where I got my case.

0 0
Score : 63

Is there a good way of getting the English cards printed up? I'm not too handy at that sorta thing, but obviously would need to figure it out if I picked up some German figs?

0 0
Score : 6180

That name though... hmmm.

0 0

There can be only one !!!

(which is why I used a 'J' instead of a 'G'... stupid display name limitation)

0 0
Score : 4322

I printed up the eternal cards in English, it wasn't too hard.   And they look reasonably good. (I do have a color laser printer though.)  But if you don't you could create the files and then take them to kinkos or whatever the Aussie equivalent is and have them print them.  If you did them on photo paper they'd probably look nearly perfect.   I did mine on regular paper any they turned out what I consider more than "good enough".  Shoot me an e-mail if you need better help/instructions.   foosninja@hotmail.com

1 0

Check out Superior Print on Demand. It requires a little computer work with an image editor, but you can get cards printed that look just like the real thing. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a computer (using phone/tablet), but eventually, if an "Eternal" deck for season 4 is never produced, I will have to come up with something.

1 0

Have been scouring the internet for decent enough files to print up the Season 4 cards - I thought Krosfinder had them, but the images there were rather blurry and didn't print out very well.

Does anyone know where I can get higher-resolution files?

I've ordered two cases of Cemetery Park from Milan Spiele (thanks for the tip !) so hopefully can get English cards sorted before they arrive smile

0 0

Aw man, Krosfinder would have been my go to place for that. That sucks they didn't print well. The images looked pretty decent on my tablet. If you do find some high res pics, be sure to post it back here.

Also, if you end up with an extra Sphincter Cell, let me know. That's the only one I need and hopefully I have one that you'll need.

0 0

Finally got all the cases in - three cases in the end, and luckily got all the rares. No spare Sphincter Cell though. Now to try and get those English cards printed up, even if some of them are gonna be super low-res and fuzzy.

The things I do to keep my collection going... Being the only player is Australia does make things harder biggrin

0 0
Score : 114

If you are the only player from Australia, everything can start from you =) ! The game is worth it.

0 0

Yeah - but it's just private games with friends. Stores won't run organised events, because there is no distributor support (and therefore no retailers stocking) of Krosmaster any more. I tried to get hold of the promised "tournament packs" the ankama's return to support the English audience (which appears to be flubbing with the lack of releases so far) and was told it would have to be purchased from the US with US shipping - which again, as a store with no Krosmaster to sell locally, wasn't a great incentive for them to pick up.

0 0
Respond to this thread