By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

This fall is going to be a hot one!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - August 24, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 38
Score : 199

Below is list of just a few ways Julith + Captain + 1.0 demon reward combos break the game and turns players into cheaters.

Julith + Ghetorade = 3x attack and 7 mp, 9 dmg
Julith + Xelor style = 4x attacks, 12 dmg 
​​​​​​​Julith + Iop style = cheaper mini stasis crystal 
​​​​​​​Julith + Any healing or extra health = broken as fuck no healing should be possible with this team without spending levels on a healer.
​​​​​​​Julith + Wand = See above, Holy Shit wtf is wrong with you!
​​​​​​​Julith + Any extra dmg dofus = get fucked.
​​​​​​​Julith + Wakfu spout = you fucking lose to a cheater.
​​​​​​​Julith + Stasis Crystal = GG you Fucking cheater!

Jultih and Captain plus any one of these rewards allows cheaters to stay out of range and then close a NINE space gap to deliver 9 to 13 points of dmg, more with even the simplest of rewards. Enough to K.O. a figure and leave any team unable to counter attack them for being so bold.
It's utter shiiite!

Pathetic cheaters.

To whoever at Ankama decided to release Julith online in a 1.0 version... for 4 years...
​​​​​​​
KINDLY
GO
FUCK
YOURSELF

Ps. Promised update a week plus late and forums buried in bot spam. Pathetic!

Score : 4282

-Foosninja-|2017-08-27 09:28:31
So we still don't have English versions of the OVA pack or the Eternal Deck.
And now we're told the Online version will be out in 3 or less weeks, and the Wild Season in 9 or less weeks?
I will begin holding my breath immediately in eager antici........................................................................................................................................................................................................... pation.

Can't....hold ... breath .... much .... longer ..... 9 days overdue on new online version.
Score : 387

Stop beating this dead horse
even if you get it standing, it's not going to walk

Score : 1607

Nice symbolism but I do hope for more than a place holder. Season 3 had some wonderful additions so I can see how it would spruce up the game again

Score : 18

Well... and the online game?

Score : 4282

We're talking about the on-line game.   Allegedly the online version was supposed to be out the middle of Sept.   And we're well past the middle...almost out of September.  

I poke fun at Ankama missing well....every deadline it seems.   But I am looking forward to it.   I don't like the rebalancing (I guess you'd call it.) But between the updated DR's and the Eternal Pack, I think the balance will be somewhat better. 

Yes, and there's a whole lot of new mechanisms and stuff that will spruce up the game

Score : 1

So, where is the beta,now?

Score : 387

Can't wait for the next load of lies and false promises the HQ is going to make Dewit tell to those few fans still following the illusion that the game is gonna be back on track, when the online will still be dead at the end of october and english support will still be non-existant.

Score : 1085

I sure wish there was a private server ^^ bet that would be updated more than this lol..
I wonder what the number would be for ankama to sell me the rights to this game..

Let's not get dishearted just yet. Ankama indeed hasn't the best reputation considering promises and timing, but mostly they do come through with all the wonderful wackiness we've come to know and love

Score : 2

are there new characters

Season three has the chafers, the monks, vampires and the ova six pack (ush and Cº)

Respond to this thread