By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Renewal of Krosmaster's distribution in the USA

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - August 08, 2017, 17:00:00

We're bringing you news about the future of Krosmaster and the distribution of our products in English-speaking countries. 

Greetings, Krosmaster Fans!

Ankama Board Games is proud to announce that we will be representing ourselves directly to the English-speaking markets, effective immediately. We are currently establishing relationships with distributors across North America, UK, and Australia, and will release the "Wild Realms" set before the end of the year. Ask your local retailer to contact their distributor for availability.

We know that many of you have waited a long time for news on the future of Krosmaster and we thank you for your patience. Rest assured that we are committed to Krosmaster and to the health and stability of the game and the community. The set after "Wild Realms" is looking great, and we're already making plans for the next base game. Krosmaster isn't going anywhere any time soon.

But we can't do it all alone. We need your help to re-establish in-store play and introduce new players to the Krosmaster universe. In-store play will come in two flavors going forward:

1. Come and Play events. These are casual events that encourage players of all levels and goals to come out, play Krosmaster at your local store, and have a good time. Event kits will be available to retailers through distributors and will include support and prizes for every player across three events.
  2. Tournament Play. These will be rare events that will act as feeder tournaments for Nationals and eventually the World Championship in Europe.

The goal of Come and Play events is for everyone to gather and have fun playing Krosmaster while going home with some great prizes. Tournament Play is where the sharks come out and test their best teams against each other and vie for invitations to Nationals.

We are currently talking with retailers all across the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia, but we'd love to hear from more. If you want in-store play at your favorite retailer, please ask them to contact ereasoner@ankama.com for more information.

Reactions 14
Score : 44

Noice!

0 0
Score : 579

I am willing to start hosting events again. I will send you a message.

0 0
Score : 84

Do you plan to do something for Gencon?

0 0
Score : 96

Cool. smile

0 0
Score : 75

three cheers for this great news!!!

0 0
Score : 64

Have contacted a couple of local gaming stores in Australia, but they have both informed me there are no local distributors for Krosmaster in Australia.

Can you send an update if and when you do establish local distributors, as right now I'm caught in limbo trying to get hold of the new S5 stuff (and the old S4 stuff !) and hoping to get Australian gaming going, but without retailer support, it's hard to either get figures or get new players to join in.

I've also sent my own email to the address above in case the tournament kits might be obtainable outside of retail channels (given I have none available) so I can try and kickstart interest myself, and hopefully bring interest up that way, which might hopefully lead to retailer / distributor interest?!

0 0
Score : 1

let me (& English-speaking ) know when and where to go, get Krosmaster in the USA. Okay?
And how about list of skills / power in english.

0 0
Score : 2

I'd be willing to run events at a few of the local shops in the area and I know they would let me.  They are always looking for ways to promote products that they can sell in the store.  If you guys can make the game available to US distributors, I'm sure that they will do it.

0 0

Is Ankama will support pb from cemetery park? I just buy a full display and have three figurines broken inside, what could I do?
Regards.

0 0
Score : 64

It seems, with the launch of Wild Realms, that the "Australia" part of this new story was untrue - we have no distribution over here sad

0 0
Score : 1

Have you e-mailed customer services with the problem. Most companies have no problem replacing broken or missing parts, they really don't have much of a choice. They may require pictures of the broken products are missing parts.

0 0
Score : 42

Hey I'm new here and trying to catch up with the game again....so I so far can tell that the US distributor and Ankama fell apart or ended.  My question is, is this why the online game is so dead....it takes ages for me to ever be paired up with someone for a game. =( .  I remember early 2016 I was getting match ups without a problem. 

0 0
Score : 4343

Where's the love.    And by love I mean "English"???    I'm seeing Season 5, Eternal Cards, and OVA packs available in French, Italian, Spanish and German.......nothing for the English speakers.    The people who've put McDonalds in nearly every country on earth, and Mini-Coopers, Beer with a Moose on the can, and the kangaroo.   We've given the world Several good (and a couple bad) Star Wars movies, Mr Bean, Flight of the Conchords, and Captain Kirk (The original).   The Bay City Rollers, the Stones, ZZTop, U2, Men At work, and we're really sorry about Loverboy, Mel Gibson, and Donald Trump.   We've given the world all these things....but no English language Krosmaster love?

0 0

Just got my two first Wild Realms figs:

It’s just a shame that I have to order them from Spain...
Ankama like to waste money.

0 0
Respond to this thread