By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eternal Deck: All Cards!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - May 10, 2017, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 38
Score : 1

Hello.
I Want to ask is the Eternal Cards an Update for the old Season 1 cards?
And want you to bring Eternal Cards for Season 2, 3 and 4?

Score : 886

There has been mentions to release Season 2-> Eternal Decks also.

When will these cards be available in English? Also how is it possible for residents of the UK to obtain the tournament kits now CMON has left the building so to speak? Can I order kits direct from ankama? Would love the cemetery board and terrain for season 4 as it looks kinda weird on other maps.

Score : 4282

Okay 3 things: 
1) I can't seem to start a new thread, which is really where I wanted to post this.  What's up with that?

2) Can someone point me to the rules for the Cemetary map?   The one with the fog on it.  I saw the rules somewhere but can't remember where, and the search engine here was useless.   Anyhow, if anyone knows where they live.

3) Rules question.   About the new Technique demonic rewards.   The one's that are a book and modify your base punch spell.   So each of those reduces the AP cost of the punch spell by 1 in addition to it's affects.   AND once applied no longer count against your DR limit.   So...There is one of these techniques that gives you +1 AP when you use it.   So does this mean, that once you collect that DR plus 3 others, that your Krosmaster becomes an inhuman killing machine?    (Unlimited attacks???)

Okay I've answered my own question #2.   In case anyone else is looking for the rules for the Cemetary map, here they are:  http://dfwkrosmaster.blogspot.com/2016/03/rules-for-special-maps-national.html

Score : 6132

nvm these forums hide replies. Fir answered.

Okay, thanks for answering that.  

Respond to this thread