By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eternal Deck: All Cards!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - May 10, 2017, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

The Eternal Deck is coming soon! In order to refine your team before the official release, here's a full, pictorial summary of the new Krosmaster profiles!

After having slowly revealed the cards in the Eternal Deck to you over the past few months, we can finally announce its final release date: May 26th in France, and shortly afterwards for the rest of the world! This deck's arrival will coincide with the Eternal format, and it'll turn your tournaments upside down!

You probably need reminding about the new card profiles too, so below, we've prepared a visual spoiler of all the cards in the Eternal Deck for you… including a few that we haven't previously shown you. We'll leave you to study all of these profiles at your leisure!

Enjoy the game, everyone!

Ankama intervention 2

Replying to AluisioCSantos

Mmmmh, it could be different depending on your country's judges policy on proxies. If you could check with a judge, they could probably tell you if they're legal or not. 

See message in context
Reactions 38
Score : 157

With the new Unfazed power, Nox power seems to make no sense anymore.

0 0
Score : 897

Yes, it does not make any sense, but at least it works! And nothing stops you playing like the power always was, and should be now(?) in casual games. wink

0 0
Score : 157

Also, are players who own the original cards elegible to proxy this for play?

0 0

Mmmmh, it could be different depending on your country's judges policy on proxies. If you could check with a judge, they could probably tell you if they're legal or not. 

Score : 6251

Merkator's 2 point damage cap is kinda lame, but at least you got rid of his resistances and made his starting health not crazy. But Capatin, ugh, you need to add an "unfazed" clause or the Jultih combos will still be ridiculous. At least with the new rewards there's no more healing items.

Edit: just noticed the initiative change on Merk, very good idea. No more pushy without Scrammy.

0 0

When the formats are officialized, Julith will be on the Boss list, and Captain's power specificalyy mentions "non-boss character", rendering the combo moot. smile

Score : 227

What do the different color titles indicate? Some are white, some are gold, and the Multimen are black. Does this designate the number of copies you can have of the individual figures?

0 0

Yes. Gold = 1, White = 2, Black = 3. Per team. Boss rules override this. Red = 0 (novelty games only as red names are tournament illegal)

0 0
Score : 75

Dewit, what is Retrebution 2 like it says on Cpatin Amanka's card in the powers section?

0 0
Score : 7

"=1.5remRetribution X: if at the start of the fight, your team contains at least X different Vigilantes, the additional effects or powers indicated after this word will apply."

In other words, you'll need another vigilante on the team besides Amakna. Any Multiman or maybe even Black Crow (now that Amakna is not a boss, apparently) will trigger the power.

0 0
Score : 4370

Babysteps.   I believe all the characters were fixed in the correct direction but I'm skeptical that they were changed enough.  In particular the level 1's are still OP.   And the change to Quintin Flush I think actually makes him better.  It looks like Ankama only thought the balance on some of these characters was only slightly off.  I think they may have underestimated the offness.  But I pretty much agree with the direction they took.  every character they nerfed I think needed it, and every character they gave a boost to, was also chosen properly.   
  I like the global nerfing of healing, but not sure why the "self healing" option was removed from most of the healers.
   All in all, looking forward to the day when the Eternal option is implemented in the online version, and the new DR's replace the old ones, and the rules updates take effect.

0 0
Score : 1096

Maybe i missde it but has the online game been updated yet? I have a new pc and do not have it installed.

0 0
Score : 387

If those new bonkers rules about Unfazed and Summoning limit will become real, half these cards lose any meaning in their updates
Please, let us play different styles... you were going so well with the new profiles and abilities, don't throw everyting away implementing two rules ment to solve problems that are'nt even problems

1 0
Score : 897

Yeah, I agree. Two summoners with summon limit of 1. You can't play with those... Or you have to wait until the other summon dies. Is that really intentional. And yes, was that a problem? The summons?

0 0

-J-A-N-|2017-05-23 13:35:38
Yeah, I agree. Two summoners with summon limit of 1. You can't play with those... Or you have to wait until the other summon dies. Is that really intentional. And yes, was that a problem? The summons?

It was a quick solution to a problem team. Specifically Crow + Cell. The real problem being that two strong figures that should argually both be Bosses can be supported by multiple level 1s. In this case 4x level 1s on top of a max 4x summons. It's nuts.

A better solution would be to adjust the team building and Boss rule.

Something like:
The number of Bosses on your team can not exceed the level of your lowest Krosmaster on the team.

This would allow you to have more than one Boss on a team, but at the cost of team building restrictions.

Want to have Julith+Crow, fine, lowest level you can have is a level 2. etc. etc.

But this would also mean we would need a more robust Boss list. Currently it sounds like they are reducing the number of figures on the Boss list in general.

Could also instead do something like: You can not have Bosses with the same level on your team.
0 0
Score : 387

Or they could, you know... Make Spincter a boss along with Crow?

Little sadidas are already in a rotten pickle having their doll summons as a one-per-game spell now, Summon limit would destroy them; Harebourg control would vanish completely; Chafer tombstones fantasy would just remain a fantasy; Chain Explosions with bombs? pfah, those were boring anyway, nobody will miss 'em; Harry Sah would just be a waste of space; Dreggons wathever, they're useless anyway so why bother, let's just make them MORE useless...

Also, if you REALLY want to make summons less appealing to play in general without overkilling, have ANY summon give 1 Kama to the opponent when killed by default  (that stacks with any other loot) unless they have Itty-Bitty (so Tofus and FleeFlee can still be useful and not just free money)
is that too easy?

so happy to throw away all these and many more kind of plays in favor of ONE figure becoming more balanced -.-

Now, Unfazed no longer stopping stats changes?
Why?
For Julith?
Oh yeah, we can now nerf her, but we can also boost her and i think the latter is way more dangerous since once you give her +MP, you can just hide her from -AP attacks because when she wants to attack she uses teleport to phaze through any obstacle. Problem remains
If Count Frigost can be Boosted, he could Flood the board istantly (even more easily due to his new card having cheaper AP costs and 1 more HP) and just bully around like a boss, being the only one virtually immune to -AP attacks because of Rolback Power... nice job!
Otomai would maybe benefit from it a little, being able to hit hard anyone, but again... still a LVL 6 piece with 0 ini and can only attack twice a turn even with massive boosts, while a simple -1AP would prevent him from that too...
Also, yeah, Nox's new card makes no sense if the new Unfazed goes live

So poorly though. Just introduce the Stabilized/Fortified power as something that only prevents being moved and you're good

come on... really?
So much simpler solution exists, yet you insist overcomplicating stuff?
I had faith in you new developers when i sae S4... don't fall down so soon, please...

0 0
Score : 7

The new summon rule is the one that bothers me the most. It makes a lot of Underpowered or balanced figurines useless.

0 0

@ Serenaso , agreed. The solution was ham-fisted at best. They were on the right track with the Boss list, but I think the problem is Nuuh wants to force players to play in a certain way. Lots of little rules and changes point to this. Like the back two row rule they were testing in a championship tournament to force you to move forward or be punished. Or the new Invasion rule that rewards you for moving in and engaging. Nuuh loves fast and furious and appears to hate thought out strategy. The advent of Julith created a big problem for them too. They shipped an insanely powerful figure for a level 4 with their NEW core box. Realistically they have to try and work around that without banning her and other new figures found to be OP. And at this point the Boss list is just going to be a list of every level 4 from season 4. So I think they are trying something else. I agree, I don't like it either. But I think that is what is behind these types of rule changes.

0 0
Score : 167

GinjaaNinjaa|2017-05-24 16:06:40
 Like the back two row rule they were testing in a championship tournament to force you to move forward or be punished. Or the new Invasion rule that rewards you for moving in and engaging. Nuuh loves fast and furious and appears to hate thought out strategy.

I bet this has nothing to do with the latest big tournaments (Worlds and Nationals) where time managment was a big issue due to slow defensive backfield teams that led to neverending games in the no time limit elimination phases. Last year at worlds, a single game lasted 2.5 hours !! And while the examples weren't as extreme, such things also happened at the french nationals, so much so that even the 2-lines rule had to be tweaked on the fly. In these events, there are people who have planes/trains to catch and who can't stay until 11pm.
Did you notice that the two-lines rule was specifically applied to such events, and only for the no time limit phase, a.k.a. day 2 for the french nationals, while day 1 was a classic swiss round system with time limits and no 2-lines rule ?

Other measures, such as the agressive play design of the upcoming season 5 or limiting the ability to bog down the board with summons are also intended to speed up the game, because even with time limit, games that end in a draw are kind of unsatisfactory.
Now, I'm not saying there are no collateral damages to the summon rule change, but then again, every rule change has had its bunch of collateral damages, and while they're unfortunate, in retrospective the competitive game has always ended up in a better state than before the change. Also, you're still free to apply previous iterations of the ruleset outside of organized play.
0 0

firfidut|2017-05-24 19:39:55

GinjaaNinjaa|2017-05-24 16:06:40
Words...

Words...

Sure it did, but the solution was decidely Nuuh's kind of playstyle. He has always favored a particular playstyle and team build. But yes, certain types of builds will not fare as well as others due to time contraints. And like others have pointed out the summoning could have been handled in ways that didn't make them virtually unuseable. I imagine most players want to have a good time in a timely manner, but if the new directive is rush-rush-rush, instead of strategy because a few key fights took a long time, then I take exception to that because it affects the overall design and diection of the game as a whole. And we are already seeing that in the spoilers for season 5, not to mention those from Season 4. I've been playing for quite a while, I'm confident in saying Nuuh's design direction does not lend itself to many options beyond flood/rush.
0 0
Score : 167

GinjaaNinjaa|2017-05-24 23:25:51
 then I take exception to that because it affects the overall design and diection of the game as a whole.

Again, it only affects the portion of the game that needs it : competitive organised play. Outside of that, you're free to play with the old summon limit rules.
Also, it doesn't kill summoners, it just makes it unefficient to spam them. But solo summoners are unaffected, and even some combinations still work, like Harry Sah + any summoner with a (2) or (3) + summon limit (Crows, Tofus, Royal gobball, Katar ...) : you just have to summon the dragoon first. Same with Diver Birel's shovel.

There are even new synergies that exploit these new changes, like having the Nun teleport Vampyro's ghouls without taking away an AP (no tombstone summoned) or having both crow summoners (now that lord crow isn't a boss) together so you can either max out your crows every turn should the enemy bother to kill them or have a killy Lord Crow very early should they leave them alive.

On top of that, some of those who get really shafted, well ... let's say they were already screwed with the old rules, so you can't really say they are affected if they already saw no play to begin with (Ira tayte, Dreggons, ...), you were always gonna wait for their Eternal cards anyway, ans those will take the new rules into account in their balance.

The only playstyle unjustly affected that i'll regret is the bombers teams, since bombs aren't as strong in bogging down the game, even in great numbers (one wound takes them away, often in a chain reaction, and they have to be resummoned anyway). Everything else falls in either of those two categories :
- things not that much affected, if at all
- things that slowed down the game (or were too strong) and needed to be adressed, which the rule does
0 0

" like having the Nun teleport Vampyro's ghouls without taking away an AP (no tombstone summoned) "

It would still cost the AP to cast the spell. Just because a tombstone was not summoned doesn't make the spell free.

0 0
Score : 166

I think that meant "without taking an AP away from them because of the tombstone."

0 0
Score : 4370

The worst part of Goultard remains. +5 damage to characters of level 5 or higher. This means he'e either OP against a team with a level 5 or 6, or he's under powered against teams with no figures over level 4. Either way, he's rarely involved in an even matchup. Making him OP half the time and UP the other half does not create balance...it means that 100% of the time the game is not balanced...that it swings both ways doesn't help. Games are fun when the two teams playing are balanced. Goultard never is. That mechanic is horrible and should have been changed.

0 0

[Dewit]|2017-05-11 06:39:43
When the formats are officialized, Julith will be on the Boss list, and Captain's power specificalyy mentions "non-boss character", rendering the combo moot. smile

Yeah when was that gonna happen again? Update in June July 2018? You guys going for a record of 3 years abandonment online?
0 0
Respond to this thread