By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Regarding the online game and the OAV pack

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - March 31, 2017, 17:27:22
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone. 

When the OAV Pack was first released, you were numerous to point out your surprise at the absence of the code allowing to get the virtual figurines in the online game. After consulting all the personso concerned by this issue, I'm able to answer some of your concerns. 

Therefore, ther's three announcements that I need to make. 

First of all, the online game will be updated as promised. cool

Second, both Season 4 (Cemetery Park) and the OAV pack will be added to the online game, along with the 2.0 rules of Krosmaster. 

Third, if the OAV Pack doesn't come with a code, you will be able to get these figurines online through another method. We will come back to you as soon as possible with the required method used to do so. 

The online version's development will now resume. However, you will have to wait a bit before seeing these changes appear in game (I was told "this Summer", but we will tell you as soon as we have a more definite date). 

I hope this answer some of your questions. Thank you all for your passion, and see you soon! 

Reactions 24
Score : 988

Yay!!!!!!! Official response. TY TY TY.

Now that I've peed my pants because of excitement, it's time for the long wait. Programming is always "ahead of schedule or on-time" as we all know..... Wait a minute.....

2 0
Score : 6234

While you guys are updating can you please add the ability for the second player to place their figures last and the ability to choose which side of the die they want when it rolls an optional side? Pretty Please?

Also great news, not sure what took so long to tell us this info, but glad it's not dead.

2 0
Score : 355

Thank you Dewit for the (probably Summer)!

0 0
Score : 107

Thanks, really thanks

0 0
Score : 118

This is just great! I'm very exited! Can't for the summer (winter in my case)

0 0
Score : 157

Sweet news! Look forward to also be able to play with the OVA packs too smile

2 0
Score : 240

This summer? Yeah! Once again no possibility of online training for the world's or QT's. Awesome!! *Ironic mode off*

0 0
Score : 157

Aren't we a bunch of crybabies? smile

1 0

I'm almost 2 or 3 crybabies =D

0 0

Also summer is still a while away. While we wait, as a gesture of good faith for the fans that have stuck through the HELL that is Julith 1.0 , can you PLEASE for the love of christ just disable her until the update is ready? Pretty please?

1 0
Score : 21

You make me happy biggrin

0 0
Score : 706

this is by far too late, updates needed to be done 9 months ago, i really hope this can revive the game although with the rise in figurine prices and the lack of communication/alienation of dedicated fans for almost two years brought the number of people who play this game online down to around 3,thank you for a response finally by the way, its about god damn time

0 -2
Score : 329

Happy to see an official statement. I'm not hopeful that " This Summer" will be a very accurate timeline though. And "You will be able to get these figurines online with another method" is equally dubious. Am I to understand that everyone who already purchased these figurines in real life will not be able to play them online without paying additional money, or wasting hard earned fragments for crafting? That is completely unfair. The only right way to correct Ankama's obvious mistake of FORGETTING to include codes is to make the online figures free for everyone. Why punish the community for it instead? 

1 0
Score : 988

If online isn't working out lucratively and they need to pivot and have more income to make it successful by changing the freemium features I'm fine with it. I'd rather pay a couple dollars here and there to keep it going than to have it die.

0 0
Score : 1620

This is very good news indeed. No matter the dubious timeframe, I'm more than content to just know Krosmaster isn't abandoned! As for the 'other means to acquire the ova figures': I hope that doesn't require the original box because I threw that one out weeks ago... and the for the two other masks of maskemane I didn't even have a box :-p

0 0

Traston| Today - 16:18:59
If online isn't working out lucratively and they need to pivot and have more income to make it successful by changing the freemium features I'm fine with it. I'd rather pay a couple dollars here and there to keep it going than to have it die.

Agreed, I'd rather pay a subscription and have constant support than what we've been experiencing for the pasy year+. Obviously the nature and design of the game does not offer itself a constasnt "free-to-play" mechanic. In theory, eventually everyone that plays could end up owning all the figures. How would Ankama make money off it at that point? This is why I'd be ok paying a subscription similar to how you can play Dofus/Wakfu for free, but can also subscribe. Unless I am mistaken about that.
0 0
Score : 44

Thanks for the update, please let us know whenever you have some more information or if anything changes (delays). 

0 0
Score : 107

It's interesting the topic about some online modes for subscribed players only... I have tons of ideas about it, but the lack of communication with Ankama and its absence of a decent marketing study makes this situation much worse.

We could be talking about a league, only for subscribed players, where they can add new and exclusive krosmaster's figures so they can study their impact in a controlled Meta and their possible future inclusion in the real boardgame.... This league could include the additional incentive of the creation of a new krosmaster with the best player of the league's collaboration once a year...

We could be talking about a exclusive Krolliseum, where if you win a certain number of times you can unlock new skins for old Krosmaster figures...

We could be talking about a "History Mode", where the subscribed players can play with the main characters from "Brotherhood of the Tofu" and other relevant characters from the Wakfu/Dofus universe, with the intention to expose its magnificent lore and make the players go into detail about it... and to obtain new exclusive krosmasters to all who can finish it...
It makes a obvious repercussion about all the Ankama's games and products (animation included) indirectly... and I don't know how they are letting go this clear commercial opportunity...

I don't think all this can be really difficult to program with the actual game they have developed till this point, and with a coherent subscription for all those players who want to enjoy this new and evolutionary game modes they can obtain a much bigger and increasing benefits...
On the other side, I'm talking about all this with the PREMISE the actual and UPDATED game can be played totally free, cause it doesn't include all this particular exclusiveness of course wink 

Pd: one last thing, excuse my english please xD

0 0

It wold be pretty rad if Ankama does an online vertion of krosmaster quest! @_@

0 0
Score : 75

It would indeed

1 0
Score : 1

ok good 

0 0
Score : 4343

Dewitt, can you give us poor English speaking people some idea of when we will see:
1) English version of the OVA pack
2) English version of the Eternal Deck
3) English version of the Wild Season boosters.

(I was just on the french board and it appears all this stuff is currently available for purchase from there in French.    Which would be of little help to me.)

1 0
Score : 4343

Anything?    Beuler?    Beuler??     Anyone?

0 0
Respond to this thread