FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why was Klor Ofil so powerful? Not getting it...

By Traston March 06, 2017, 22:32:06

I'm just not seeing why Klor Ofil is so powerful. What combination made her banned? She has 7 health which means she is super squishy. She can call a doll with 2 health into play..(with a minus to AP and MP-which is good). And an attack that is square,  and is -1 mp. On KrosFinder she is level 4, but her stats make her look like a level 1 or 2 to me. What made her so amazing that they stated "NOPE"?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 129

she was level 2 originaly

0 0
Score : 1008

I can tell that she was level 2 by her stats.  What at level 2 made her broken that caused her to be banned. Both the doll and her attack would shut down other level 1/2's, but anything larger would squish her. She could only cast her doll or her attack. She would not be able to counter two models coming at her if someone wisely sent them on two different routes. What made her so powerful? Was it a combo with something else, because isolated she doesn't seem all that special. Yes the square is a large attack zone and adds one distance when measuring diagonally.  Seems like a great counter to "tent poles," but she can't stand up to a level 3 or more by any means(which she should not be able to at level 2). 

I think the new rules for her look great, but I'm not seeing why she was so imbalanced...

0 0
Score : 279

Nox

0 0
Score : 129

She has 4 PM and can call a Madoll (+1 square) with 4PM (+1 square of the attack) : -1Pa -1Pm at 10 squares max range. Madoll doesn't have Itty-Bitty, Loot. She has an attack that is "square" and -1Pm (10 max range). For a lv2, it was too powerful. And she was played often in double.

0 0
Score : 1008

I can see in double with the 10 move that would shut down a lot of attacks, and would not be fun to play against. That makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks for the reply!

0 0
Score : 167

Although this was fixed with a rule upgrade when season 2 was released, keep in mind that initially, the summon limit for mobs was per character, not for the team, so you could get two dolls at the same time on the field. Plus mobs did block line of sight back then.
If you think the current online meta is broken with Julith everywhere, then you haven't seen the season 1 meta with Nox + double Klor being even more prevalent and broken.

1 0
Respond to this thread