FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Curiosity Question - What is the Org Structure of Ankama

By Traston February 28, 2017, 22:35:43
AnkaTracker

I know that Ankama was founded on video games and it has branched out into Movies, Manga, Anime, and Boardgames.

What is the organization Structure of Ankama and who is responsible for what?

Movie : Anime : Manga : Various Video Games(are they different people/leads) : Krosmaster

I know I have seen names like Tot, but I can't really connect anything. I play pathfinder, and I can actually talk through who is at what level and responsible for what. It is just neat to be able to know. I also attend Paizo Con and have the opportunity to meet them and talk to them which is great.

I think that Krosmaster is a lot of fun and just curious as to the breadth of reach/responsibility of people at Ankama.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

In broad strokes... 

Ankama is divided in different sub-entites, each with their own specialty. You have Ankama Games (videos games), Products (boardgames and merchandising), Animation (animated shows), Edition (comic books) and many more. Those entites are further sub-divided into teams, so for instance, you have a Dofus and Wakfu team inside the Games department. 

Tot is the CEO and main driving force of the company. He's a rather public figure, that's why his name usually comes back in many discussions. Each branch of the company has its own leader, but they aren't public figures and their name is usually unknown from the general audience. 

You may find more on this website

See message in context
Reactions 2

In broad strokes... 

Ankama is divided in different sub-entites, each with their own specialty. You have Ankama Games (videos games), Products (boardgames and merchandising), Animation (animated shows), Edition (comic books) and many more. Those entites are further sub-divided into teams, so for instance, you have a Dofus and Wakfu team inside the Games department. 

Tot is the CEO and main driving force of the company. He's a rather public figure, that's why his name usually comes back in many discussions. Each branch of the company has its own leader, but they aren't public figures and their name is usually unknown from the general audience. 

You may find more on this website

Score : 222

[Dewit]| - ANKAMA - Today - 15:36:41
Tot is the CEO and main reason Krosmaster has been abandoned.

Fixed that for ya.
0 -1
Respond to this thread