By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

OVA Pack: the Antagonists

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - February 24, 2017, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Blog Announcements
Reactions 44
Score : 1618
0 0

Ironically, he's also depicted with a brown and red sword on the backdrop of the six pack

EDIT: now I am ashamed. I was so convinced by the early krosmaster model of Ush that his Blades were red and blue, but i went back to the cartoon and it seems he wields a black and red sword there. So the brown and red depiction is actually closer to the truth than blue and red. My apologies

0 0
Score : 893

Do you mean Ush?!

Oh Ush, he has many swords! He likes them.

Sometimes he wields a red and a blue one. Another day he carries an orange sword. Sometimes brown.

You would be surprised to know how many different swords he actually has!

0 0

I understand there can be some difference between the promotion material and the real deal, but I just wanted to check if I'm the only one. Because this feels like colouring Yugo's hat purple or Sadlygrove's hair blonde. It's one of his defining traits in the cartoon, I think.

0 0
Score : 4335

Ugh ...

First ugh ..... 4 days left in march....not betting OVA packs will be out on time.

Second ugh.... So the eternal pack is (hopefully) going to fix some balance issues.    I'm still optomistic about that.  BUT ... based on the preview of Maskemane I'm not certain the Ankama staff understands the balance of their own game.   Look, Coa Gullary has proven at nausium to be the most broken figure for her points.   She's on nearly every top tournament team.  She does more damage than almost every level 3 figure, and she's only level 1.    Her damage output to cost ratio is a huge part of why she's Broken, couple that with the advantages of "more figures" even if she only dealt 1/3rd the damage of a comparable level 3 piece, she would still be the better value for board control, and Kama gathering reasons.  Plus you're not putting all your eggs in one basket, and level 1's can be expendable.  Losing a level 3 and a couple Dice matches and Kama purchases and you lose. 

Which brings us to  Maskemane.   He deals only slightly less damage than the average level 3 figure.  (Not 1/3rd, but almost the same)  Yes, Coa was "Really, Really, Really, Really broken.   So now Maskemane will only be Really Really broken.    In order for there to be balance level 1's need to be AT LEAST no more than 1/3rd as effective the average level 3 figure.

Third ugh ... I've had Dark Crow, Katar, and Vampyro for ... I can't even remember how long....two years-ish???    And I still don't have the MOB tokens 3D models for any of them.     Does Ankama not see how anti-clamactic finally getting them for figures that aren't even remotely "New" anymore is?    When you release a new figure with summonable MOB's is it too much to ask that the 3D summonables be attainable at the same time.   Would have made me soooo much happier 2 years ago.   Can I get them now finally?

Still loving this game but dang fellers.... as great as the basic game play, and minis are, Ankama seems to be on the polar opposite side of doing the little things to make the game great.    The on-line game is wonderful....but bad balance makes for boring OP figure dominance which detracts from the wonderful variety of the game.   Please, pretty please with sugar on top...... you have access to "Great Krosmaster Players"....hire one of them to playtest things so they don't get released in an OP state.

1 0
Score : 107
3 0
Score : 107

With humour please... but taking in consideration the ridiculous actual situation 

0 0
Score : 1400

Hi all! I wonder one thing, and I think I need help from an Ankama member ([Dewit] are you here?)... The alternative versions of Maskemane (Coward and Classic) got the Masquerade power. The card says: "At the beginning of his first turn, you may replace this Maskemane with another one of the same level". If it works as written, I can change Maskemane's game profile just one time on his first turn of the game than the version is permanently the same for the rest of the game. Is this correct? I ask because on www.krosfinder.com the power is written without the word "first"... So the power become: "At the beginning of his turn, you may replace this Maskemane with another one of the same level"; this would let me change Maskemane's game profile at the beginning of each of his turns. Probably it is just a forgotten word on Krosfinder, but I think that Maskemane would be many more interesting if the profile can change at the beginning of each turn... Maybe a little too interesting? wink Please, I am waiting for an official answer. Thank you very much, Matt.

0 0

The power definitely works only on the first turn. You get to change your Maskemane afeter seeing your opponent's team, but it stays the same for the whole game after that. 

Thank you very much For the clarification Dewit.

0 0

I don't suppose there's any word on English version OVA packs, and Eternal Packs?

0 0

Foo, on www.krosfinder.com you may find all the English versions of the Eternal Deck cards. Just download and print them if you can't find the Eternal Deck in the nearby shops. I have just bought mine Eternal Deck (in italian) from a friend of mine, that took it for me in a "far" shop and mailed me the deck at home. Until you find an Eternal Deck in your shop, just proxy it. When you find it, just throw away the proxies and buy the deck.

0 0

Thanks Vragar.   Yeah I've already done that.   Because of that it's the OVA pack that I'm more interested in, but I'd also like "nice versions" of the eternal packs as well.

0 0
Respond to this thread