FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Duel Pack 3??

By swtchbldbndt May 31, 2016, 19:30:44

We all know who's in it, Justice Knight & Anathar. Announced last year with both of their stat cards revealed. Will this be the new Quest waiting experience? Where did it go? When will it be released? Who has any good ideas?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 1510

There are unofficial rumors for the release date of DP#3, about September 2016. Maybe someone from Ankama could give more trustworthy suggestions.

0 0

We talked about it in the latest Letter to the community. I will quote the relevant part:

About Duel Pack 3

Since its announcement, some of you are waiting eagerly for Duel Pack 3, containing both Anathar and the Justice Knight. However, its release has been delayed time and time again. How come? This pack was the last one produced in our old factory, and due to production troubles, we have been unable to getting our hands on it. The situation could resolve itself in a couple of days or a couple of months… We cannot give you a definite date of release yet: it will insert itself into our planning whenever it will be ready. But as soon as we catch a glimpse of Duel Pack 3, you will be the first one to know!

I'm afraid that's all there is to know. The issue hasn't been resolved since, despite our efforts. I'd love to announce when the pack will be released, and I will do... as soon as it is possible.
Score : 716

Thanks for the quick response!! Also, yeah I did read that I was just wondering because I have preordered it and I just wanted to know why it was taking so long when the characters have essentially been completely announced/spoiled. Also what about releasing the figs online? You can't even get a physical copy of 2.0 anywhere but areas located near France, etc, but those figs have been implemented (i feel they were added prematurely might I add, due to no new DRs yet *cough* cap+julith *cough*) and you can't even get a physical copy of 2.0 anywhere but areas located near France, etc. Just saying that duel pack 3 was designed with 1.0 DRs in mind, but the new 2.0 box was designed with the new DRs, but released online with the 1.0 DRs, which is exactly the thing Ankama was trying to get away from, the overpowered DRs......

Also what ever happened to the OVA set of figs? That series has been out and even translated into english already, but where are those figs we were teased so long ago? Just wondering.

0 0
Score : 4406

Dewit, two months since your last status on this topic. Any new news?

Actually any "Release date" news on anything?

MOBs, Arena 2.0, Dual Pack 3 or 4, Promo figures, prize kits, Piwate Island, Season 4?

0 0
Score : 99
... "Those are just a few of the new titles available at Gen Con; others include Rumble in the Dungeon and Krosmaster Arena 2.0!"
Arena 2.0 will be sold at Gen Con. (From CMON)
0 0
swtchbldbndt|2016-06-02 18:32:25
Also what ever happened to the OVA set of figs? That series has been out and even translated into english already, but where are those figs we were teased so long ago? Just wondering.

As it turns out, there were pictures floating around during the World Championship: Click here . So they're definitley coming back, probably later this year. wink

-Foosninja-|2016-07-30 03:42:01
Actually any "Release date" news on anything?

MOBs, Arena 2.0, Dual Pack 3 or 4, Promo figures, prize kits, Piwate Island, Season 4?

It's difficult for me to give dates for the US release, since this is the domain of CMON.

From what I know: Krosmaster Arena 2.0 will be sold at Gen Con. No relevant news about Duel Pack 3, and Duel Pack 4 has not been confirmed by us (yet), it's still a rumour right now. Promo figures and prizes will come with CMON's implication in organized play. Cemetery Park (Season 4) is getting closer and closer... but I don't know the exact release date for the US.
Score : 6296

It would be awesome if Ankama could just relocate from France to the USA. Then I could get my fix on a more regular basis. smile I have a pile of cash for you guys when that stuff comes out. Also I have a metric ton of Kroz just sitting around.

Cheers!

Edit:

As a side note/suggestion, has Ankama considered including all language cards in the Krosmaster products they make? It it's not an uncommon practice to include multiple languages for boardgames and components to mitigate the kind of downtime that can be seen between regional releases. Food for thought.

0 0
Score : 4406

Dewitt, we understand and accept at face value when you say "You can't give firm dates", I think, (at least from my perspective) that I appreciate at least hearing a guesstimate. Even a status update like "Piwate Island has been printed but there are shipping delays in chin-poko-lasia, and we have no idea how long it will take to resolve."

I think hearing a monthly update....even if the status hasn't changed from the previous month, is better than hearing crickets and having no idea when the product will pop out of the black hole. CMON, has posted nearly nothing on their forum, it's more or less dead over there. (The forum that is.)

Thanks for the update.
-foos

0 0
Score : 744
GinjaaNinjaa|2016-08-01 15:41:41
It would be awesome if Ankama could just relocate from France to the USA. Then I could get my fix on a more regular basis. smile I have a pile of cash for you guys when that stuff comes out. Also I have a metric ton of Kroz just sitting around.

Cheers!

Edit:

As a side note/suggestion, has Ankama considered including all language cards in the Krosmaster products they make? It it's not an uncommon practice to include multiple languages for boardgames and components to mitigate the kind of downtime that can be seen between regional releases. Food for thought.

At very least, this does not seem unreasonable for the box sets with Quest or Arena 1/2.0, which are intended to be complete gamesets in their own right.
0 0
GinjaaNinjaa|2016-08-01 15:41:41

Actually, we're trying to do this whenever it's possible: Piwate Island has the card for Le Chouque and rules in every language, for instance.

It's harder to do on boxed games, since there's so much more material (including cardboard with text) as well as rules book. Giving it in every language would significantly impact the cost of the box, with material players may not care about or simply throw away... But for smaller sets, sometimes it's possible.

-Foosninja-|2016-08-02 18:56:27
I think hearing a monthly update....even if the status hasn't changed from the previous month, is better than hearing crickets and having no idea when the product will pop out of the black hole. CMON, has posted nearly nothing on their forum, it's more or less dead over there. (The forum that is.)

I can try to make more frequent updates, but it essentially depends on the info I get. I hope this will unlock soon for the US side. smile 
Score : 6296

Definitely understand not doing it for the box sets, but I could see it being an improvement for blind boxes and the cards that come with them. I think everything else in those boxes cardboard token wise have always been language agnostic. I guess summon tokens would be the exception in that case. I can see the difficulty there.

0 0
Score : 904
Dewit|2016-08-03 10:31:42
Actually, we're trying to do this whenever it's possible: Piwate Island has the card for Le Chouque and rules in every language, for instance.

So rules are in multiple languages, but does the Piwate Island come with multiple cards with all the different languages?

German version from Pegasus Spiele does not come with multiple cards, right? But does the other version? Who is the publisher? Ankama?
0 0
Respond to this thread