FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English Twitch Stream updates!!

By swtchbldbndt May 18, 2016, 21:48:02

I'll be live tonight streaming Krosmater Arena 3D on Twitch tonight!!!! Come and watch some good games, hear some jokes, have some fun, and maybe even learn something!! So join me and the rest of my trusty bandits while I work my way back up to Elite status and play some funky Krolisiums!!!

Live tonight on Twitch around 7:30 PM CST, come hang out and maybe you'll win the free prize!!!! Twitch>>>>> Click here 

1 0
Reactions 11
Score : 84

Get in here bruhs. We going IN

1 0
Score : 716

I'll be live today from 630 PM CST til around 9 PM CST come hang out and watch some good games!!

I will be live on Twitch tonight starting at 6:00 PM CST come hang out with us!!

0 0

y u no watch stream "(yಠ,ಠ)y"

1 0

I'll be live tonight for FRIDAY GIVEAWAYS around 8PM CST come check it out!!! Giveaway will be announced on stream so come try and win a thing!!

0 0

That means 90 minutes from this post we will be LIVE!

0 0

Ill be live tonight on Twitch at 8:30 PM CST come hang out with us!! Click here 

0 0

If you don't watch, the terrorists win.

And we all lose when Krosmaster dies.

So for the love of Goultard if Ankama doesn't want to support us, support yourself.

1 0
Score : 119

Dude! I'll watch it! I'm a great fan of krosmaster and I'm also always on the search for the content creators. It's such a hard task though. Do you also uploud your videos to youtube?

If you will, feel free to warn people in this Facebook group whenever you'd be streaming. I'm sure lot's of them will be pleased to watch. (Don't mind us being brazilians, we undestand english as you can see) =D

You can contact me too, if you want. I'll send my FB contact as a second link.

Click here (Community)

Click here (My profile)

See ya! =] 

0 0

Awesome!!! I'll add you and the info and maybe everyone can join us tonight!!! Ill be live in about five minutes!!! Come watch for the chance to win a prize AND stay tuned for the announcement of a very special code giveaway that will be happening in the upcoming weeks!!! Come watch some good games and have some fun!!

I hope too see you there!!! biggrin

TWITCH >>>>>> Click here

Also, yes I do have a YouTube that I actually try to upload a video every day!!! You can find that here!!!!!>>>> Click here

0 0

Join us for the tots

0 0

Ill be live in about 10 minutes so don't miss your chance to enter to win the Tot codes!!!!!

Since I had a very short stream yesterday night, for everyone that wasn't able to make it last night for a chance to enter to win the Tots, you may post a comment here with the phrase "Gimme your tots" and you will be entered to win!!!!! Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to all my loyal fans!! biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread