By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Do something about Captain plus Julith.

By WoeDare May 16, 2016, 01:55:56

Please do some thing about this ridiculously toxic combo. Not only is Julith allowed to run rampant with 1.0 rewards, but Captain allows he 6 movement plus the ability to buy right before striking. It's freaking Nox plus Cap all over again.

Please do something about this. Boss list Julith immediately!

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1403

Indeed it's a powerful combination, now overpowered by 1.0 DRs, that will come to its equilibrium with the advent of the 2.0 online updates.

Maybe put online the new 8 miniatures from 2.0 with the actual 1.0 system and DRs was a little error by Ankama, and players are abusing of this unfair combination until they can.
It seems that the "easy-win" way is too tempting for many players. biggrin

Keep going on, and resist until the 2.0 update. In the meantime, play Shrek (Anna Tommy + Gultard + Coa Gulary + Coa Gulary/Phaeris + Fern Sock'em) and have fun against Cap + Julith! wink

Have a nice game! Matt.

1 0
Score : 97

Ankama, enough is enough. How long are you going to let this broke crap stand? Make Julith a Boss yesterday!

If 2.0 rewards aren't ready yet then take Julith offline until they are. This shit is literally cheating because there is no format that would ever allow 1.0 rewards for Julith except online!

And to anyone who uses Julith and Captain together shame on you, you are the worst kind of exploiting player there is.

0 0

We have update the Boss list on May 27th (this has yet to become available online). In this explanation, we said that Julith was under scrutiny.

The next Boss list update is scheduled mid-September, we'll see at this point what will become of Julith.

Score : 673

Dewit, do you have any statistics on top teams played online/offline and character winrates?

I mean, is the Boss/Ban list composition based on hard statistics that could be published or just on Nuuh's understanding of team balance?

0 0
Dewit|2016-07-01 09:33:24
We have update the Boss list on May 27th (this has yet to become available online). In this explanation, we said that Julith was under scrutiny.

The next Boss list update is scheduled mid-September, we'll see at this point what will become of Julith.
I could really care less if you are "watching" Julith closely. She is 100% broken OP shit, with 1.0 rewards. We could argue if she would still be broken with captain if she only had access to 2.0 rewards. That is debatable at least. But online you guys have created a completely UNTESTED! environment for Julth with 1.0 rewards. YOU Amakna did this. Not the players. YOU!. You have created a ridiculously powerful piece that is running rampant all over the online scene if for no other reason than she has 1.0 rewards.

It is up to YOU to fix it until 2.0 rewards are implemented online. Please do the right thing and take Julith OFFLINE! until you have time to get 2.0 rewards up and running.

Don't argue if she is OP with 1.0 rewards. Just do it. Take her offline until you can give us a balanced game. Allowing her to run all over other players by unscrupulous players that see the exploit only damages your player base and nothing more.
0 0
Score : 740
Dewit|2016-07-01 09:33:24

When is the next update to Krosmaster online scheduled for anyway? I had sort of expected the 2.0 Rewards to hit by now.
0 0
Hmmmvot|2016-07-01 10:42:31
Dewit, do you have any statistics on top teams played online/offline and character winrates?

I mean, is the Boss/Ban list composition based on hard statistics that could be published or just on Nuuh's understanding of team balance?

It's a mix between tournaments reports, team composition at high-level events, and online stats. I don't have the stats myself but I know that [Nuuh] uses it when it comes to balance.

WoeDare|2016-07-02 02:11:49
(...)

This kind of message is unlikely to make that change happen quicker (I don't have this kind of power anyway!). wink I understand that you may be frustrated, but right now, we don't have plans to remove Julith from the game. We will see what becomes of it in September.

OneBigHullabaloo|2016-07-02 20:08:52

When is the next update to Krosmaster online scheduled for anyway? I had sort of expected the 2.0 Rewards to hit by now.

Well, the thing is, the Krosmaster team has been requested to help on the development of another Ankama game, Krosmaga. Because of this and tight schedules, they are unable to work on Krosmaster at the moment (and have been for the past few months). A good amount of work has been done already, but it requires additional tuning before releasing a patch. As a result, there's no definite date for a 2.0 update, but we're trying to get it out as soon as possible for us.
Score : 673
Dewit|2016-07-04 10:26:29
Hmmmvot|2016-07-01 10:42:31

It's a mix between tournaments reports, team composition at high-level events, and online stats. I don't have the stats myself but I know that [Nuuh] uses it when it comes to balance.

Is it too much to ask to share this information with the community?
0 0
Dewit|2016-07-04 10:26:29

OneBigHullabaloo|2016-07-02 20:08:52

Well, the thing is, the Krosmaster team has been requested to help on the development of another Ankama game, Krosmaga. Because of this and tight schedules, they are unable to work on Krosmaster at the moment (and have been for the past few months). A good amount of work has been done already, but it requires additional tuning before releasing a patch. As a result, there's no definite date for a 2.0 update, but we're trying to get it out as soon as possible for us.
So basically what you are saying is you guys threw in 2.0 figures into a 1.0 meta last minute completely untested because you knew resources (your ONE coder) were going to be tied up in your next big cash cow, and you have essentially abandoned your online community to this BS meta purgatory of your own making until Krosmaga comes out?

Why not just post a big old middle finger on the forums because that's all it is at this point. Ever seen what Julith or Bakara can do with a +1 damage dofus? No you haven't because that was never tested. We have though. Look I know you guys hate admitting when you have screwed up. It's your thing. But this is Nox plus Klor levels of bullshit. It's not just frustrating it is literally broken. You have created a perfect breeding ground for the most unscrupulous and exploitative players to fester and multiply on the back of TWO figures!

I'm convinced neither you nor any other of amakna's employees play online anymore. If you did you would immediately say "screw this, we gotta fix it" Just hop on for a few fights and come back and tell me how many included, Julith, Bakara or both. And tell me how many times you got wrecked by a simple Lop Style from Julith or a Dofus from Bakara.

But hey if you guys don't give a shit about your game anymore, that's cool. I'll go play Hearthstone instead. And you if you guys don't want fix it before Krosmaga comes out you can count on me not giving you any of my money on that game either. You've already run off most the players anyways so guess there's not much left to lament.

Cya!
2 -1
Score : 17

Make Julith to a Boss !!!

1 0
Score : 1

Please make julith a boss or drop 2.0 on the android

0 0
Score : 2

Hi! I'm new at this game and I was paired in ranked with a guy with 900+ wins with the Julith Cap combo.  I have to say that really sucked! I was doing pretty well until I ran into him.  Could you fix match making?

0 0
Score : 4370

This is awesome.   So this thread was started TWO YEARS AGO!!!   Complaining that Julith was OP and making the game unpleasant.   Fast forward .... two years later ..... Julith has not been fixed and has run all the players off the online version to the point Ankama no longer wants to support their super cool 3D version, and instead offloaded the game to Board Game Arena to host.   BTW, it's almost noon on a Sunday (weekend day) and I've had a Board Game Arena window open waiting for a player to join my open Krosmaster Arena game the whole time I paroozed this site and are now typing this response.    Awesome support for your game Ankama.   Oh and where are the English versions of the OVA pack, Eternal Cards and Boufbowl?   Boufbowl at least appears to be in pipes somewhere as my distributor does have a pre-order listing for it.   But they don't even have a listing for the OVA or Eternal card packs.   How long have those been out in other languages now?   A year?  

0 0
Respond to this thread