FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Unofficial] - Krosmaster 2.0 Rules Booklet (EN)

By Vragar April 13, 2016, 20:21:55

Hi all!

For anyone interested, Double Critical linked the English Version of the Rules Booklet contained in the new Base Set Krosmaster 2.0!
If you want a panoramic and detailed view upon new DRs, and want to see how things will change in the next future, take a look here (Click here)!

See you soon onto the new Arena of Bonta City!

Have a nice game! Matt.
0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 79

By the way, I compressed the archive online and I uploaded it to the spanish facebook group. Now instead of 400 Mb is around 19 Mb much more affordable and with almost the same quality.

Click here

I hope you can download it, if not I can email to anyone who ask. Vragar, could you upload it to your account? I do not want to appropriate this as you have done all the work...

Now as I am on USA to have the rulebook in English is very good for me!

Thanks for the job done!

0 0
Score : 99

The Stele Traps sound really interesting. Hopefully we will get a glyph Feca as a future Krosmaster that uses these. Feca's have more abilities than giving armors after all!

0 0
Score : 1514

Vlad, all work was done by Dacow from Double Critial biggrin

I'm downloading your version, since 19MB is much better than 410!
Don't worry about the name over the post; the important thing is that the Community is updated about this very important changes. Thanks for your thougth anyway. wink

Have a nice game! Matt.

0 0
Score : 6

Is it just me, or does stacking 4 or 5 techniques, 2 of which being the +1 immediate AP and MP, mean that you instantly win the game?

0 0
Score : 98
xintas20|2016-04-18 21:39:06
Is it just me, or does stacking 4 or 5 techniques, 2 of which being the +1 immediate AP and MP, mean that you instantly win the game?
Well first off, each technique assuming you draw them all cost 9 kamas. So not like you are buying a ton of these all at once.

Second, the punch spell has been changed to a blue spell for all figures. So it can no longer be used multiple times during a turn. The AP cost reduction per technique seems like it is meant to incentivize using the punch spell while also still being able to do secondary actions like collect or buy.
0 0
Score : 6

Ah, I missed that punch was blue now. I figured it would be incredibly unlikely based on the costs of techniques, but still seemed like an odd "win condition". Thanks for setting me straight!

0 0
Score : 167

Techniques are actually 3 kamas, so the switch to blue spell is indeed needed

0 0
Score : 98
firfidut|2016-04-19 15:58:34
Techniques are actually 3 kamas, so the switch to blue spell is indeed needed
They are? Well that will make things more interesting.
0 0
Score : 1514

It seems so (at least we will find out with the 2.0 edition in stores).

Techinques will all cost 3 kamas, while Weapons/Equipment will all cost 9 kamas.
In this way Punch will be a new weapon (considering either the new Lock rule that gives -MP/-AP), and Techniques will be very interesting since they reduce Punch AP cost.

Some characters given for dead without 1.0 DRs, will be able to get a new life with Techniques boosting Punch... Can you guess who I'm talking about? smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread