FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English Twitch streaming and Youtube channels!!!

By swtchbldbndt March 22, 2016, 16:44:11

Hi there everyone!! I am going to begin streaming Krosmaster on Twitch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Times may have to fluctuate eventually, but currently I will begin streaming starting at 6:30 pm CST. If there are any time changes they will be posted on the Tofu Alliance Facebook page for now. Tune in for some good games, laughs, and maybe I can even teach you something about the game!! I will also be uploading many of the videos to Youtube so we can have a steady flow of English spoken content that will be easy to find.

I was once Elite rank, but waited and played Kroliseum long enough to drop back down to rank 20, so the theme of the streams will be full Kroliseum runs and my journey from rank 20 back to Elite. After hitting Elite I will probably then do some Elite game streaming!!

My first stream can already be found on Youtube, either on my page or by searching for "Krosmaster Kroliseum!!!" So come join us every Mon, Wed and Fri night for some good ol' Krosmaster fun!!

See you all in the Krosmoz!!!

Twitch: swtchbldbndt

Youtube: swtchbldbndt 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 75

Unfortuantly i cant watch the Video in Germany.
Maybe you could try to unlock your next video for Germany.
That would be really cool.

1 0
Score : 716

I have edited the video so you should be able to view it now!!

0 0
Score : 19

Cool! I'll try to check it out

1 0
Score : 18

Hope you haven't given up, I don't see many videos on youtube. Don't get discouraged if there's not a lot of views at first.

1 0

Just been very busy streaming and working to edit the videos but ill be posting more soon I promise!!! Come check me out!! I'm live right now!!!! I also stream regularly every Mon, Wed, and Fri at around 6:30 PM CST, other times announced on the Krosmaster Tofu alliance Facebook page. Make sure to check it out for limited time Friday Giveaways!!! Hope to see you there!!

New videos will be uploaded to YouTube tomorrow!!! Check em out!!!

0 0
Score : 84

At least someone cares about the game. Not much support from Ankama for American people. Even with CMON, the damage is done. The game is dying, and doing videos and streaming is basically all we have.

1 0

New videos have been uploaded come check out some good games!! YouTube>>>>> Click here

0 0
Score : 1008

Just added you on Twitch. Hoping to see some streams soon!!

0 0
Respond to this thread