FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Season 2 now playable online!

By [Dewit] - ANKAMA - September 08, 2014, 16:30:00

You want them, you need them, and now they’re here: every single Krosmaster Season 2 figurine is now playable online! And they have brought new rules and a few guests with them… Get ready, for the game is about to change drastically!

Earlier this year, Krosmaster Season 2 was released in world, with great success. However, its virtual counterpart was still missing… Indeed, our efforts were concentrated on the future 3D version of Krosmaster, and in result, the current online version was firmly ingrained into Season 1 territory. But we say: no more! After a few months in Beta to iron out the bugs, the Season 2 figurines are now ready to invade your computers!

On this Tuesday, Septermber 9th, we will update the current online game, in order to add everything related to Season 2, figurines and rules included. Here is a list of the changes you will encounter:

• We’ve added the main 32 figurines from Season 2.
  • The 6 promo figurines coming from Wakfu Season 2 are also added to the mix.
  • New Critical/Armor rules: if an attack gets more Critical rolls than the defender gets Armor rolls, the attack will deal 1 more damage (and no more). The rule works also in reverse: if the defender gets more Armor than the attacker gets Critical, the damage will be reduced by 1 point maximum. Healing spells will only add 1 point of healing if you obtain one Critical result or more.
  • Demonic Rewards changes: they will be now progressively unveiled during the first turn of each player. A Krosmaster can only activate one Demonic Reward per turn.
  • Summoned tokens won’t block the line of sight, unless they have the Obstruction power. The maximum number of summons is now limited per team, not per Krosmaster. (Those changes won’t affect the Mechanisms: bombs and turrets.)
  • You can now buy only one GG with your kamas per player’s turn.

If you haven’t done it yet, we encourage you to redeem your online codes that comes with every “real life” figurine, in order to add them to your online collection. You’ve already done so? Great! They will be playable as soon as the game is updated, then.

Get ready to enter the Arena one more time… from the comfort of your chair. Krosmaster Arena online is back!
Reactions 17
Score : 217

Excellent news! I take it that means the beta server goes down tomorrow then as well?

0 0

Indeed, we will shut down the Beta server as well.

But we won't hesitate to open it again when we need some more testing! wink 

Score : 3

cool! will it also be possible to buy season 2 characters in the kroshop? i am very curious on which chars one can get there smile 

0 0
Score : 1592

Krosboxes dropped in the MMO games will have the probability of have a season 2 figurine inside starting september 9th, then? Cause, if not, how we can get the figs?

0 0
failtego1|2014-09-08 18:09:52
cool! will it also be possible to buy season 2 characters in the kroshop? i am very curious on which chars one can get there smile

It hasn't been decided yet whether the season 2 will be added as a purchasable item with Kroz.

Chanoko|2014-09-08 19:35:45
Krosboxes dropped in the MMO games will have the probability of have a season 2 figurine inside starting september 9th, then? Cause, if not, how we can get the figs?

Well, every "physical" figurine comes with a code that, when entered, will give you their virtual counterpart. That's the preferred method of acquisition for Season 2 figurines right now.
Score : 395

That's pretty awesome smile, I didn't think this would happen until the 3d version came out. Are there still plans for the 3d version?

0 0
Score : 583
Dewit|2014-09-08 20:20:15
It hasn't been decided yet whether the season 2 will be added as a purchasable item with Kroz.
Well, every "physical" figurine comes with a code that, when entered, will give you their virtual counterpart. That's the preferred method of acquisition for Season 2 figurines right now.
Sadness sad I only play Krosmaster online so I can only get what's in Dofus (my preffered MMO) and in the Krozshop. I'll be forced to play my limited S1 set against S2 teams sad After the update, I probably won't play for a while, at least the Beta was fun. Looking forward to the big update that's supposed to be more open to the online community.
0 0

The servers are now up and online. You are free to play the Season 2 online. Have fun! wink 

Score : 3

hey dewit, thanks for the answer. i would really apprechiate if some season 2 figurines would be added to the kroshop, since they have not been released in my country yet and it is really hard to get them. but thats just my opinion.

0 0

Okay, I refreshed, restarted, reinstalled, and redid some other and more stuff but this still keeps happening.
It's just me or?...

0 0

Chanoko, try to empty your browser's cache. This should solve the discrepancy between versions.

Score : 46

Hmm yeah...plz add the new figs to wakfu or at least krossshop, since in greece they are not distributed....Fear the actuall ppl getting and using s2 gifs will be liek 10-15% at best. Pity and hoped to play with new chars too...Also if u wanna go like 'we just released lets sell them for real money while they hot' plz not wait like 4-5 months -which was dark goulds case, just put only the virtual figs in wakfu/dofus shop or something.

P.S. Also Try updating putting more rewards in wakfu/dofus shop, this will get more ppl to try them / engage...not sure about dofus but lvl100 wakfu stuff when now in game we have 150-170lvl stuff is not that great of a motive

0 0
Score : 1628
aposperitis|2014-09-10 15:13:33
Hmm yeah...plz add the new figs to wakfu or at least krossshop, since in greece they are not distributed....Fear the actuall ppl getting and using s2 gifs will be liek 10-15% at best. Pity and hoped to play with new chars too...Also if u wanna go like 'we just released lets sell them for real money while they hot' plz not wait like 4-5 months -which was dark goulds case, just put only the virtual figs in wakfu/dofus shop or something.

P.S. Also Try updating putting more rewards in wakfu/dofus shop, this will get more ppl to try them / engage...not sure about dofus but lvl100 wakfu stuff when now in game we have 150-170lvl stuff is not that great of a motive

Completely agree with this one. It"s much more fun if more people can join and the krosbox drops will be much more desired again
0 0

I think that they can please anyone by putting some % of figs in Krosboxes or in the Kros Store. Maybe a 20%

The ones that I wish that keep being obtainable in the difficult way are the game breaker ones...
For me, that can control the things and I, even, could say, "well, that fig was hard for him to get, at least" mellow 

Dewit|2014-09-10 10:03:21
Chanoko, try to empty your browser's cache. This should solve the discrepancy between versions.
I tried that already, nothing worked. I erased the Player and fixed the problem by luck. Looks like the updater lets the old version and the new one active at the same time. Thanks.
0 0
Score : 7

I would love a new version of that. To play in ankama launcher. :/

0 0

Haven't lost hope of something hapenning and we getting back again pretty Krosmaster online projects like old ones. Something like reviving the 3D launcher... That's a big, big dream I know but I haven't lost hope, anyway.

By the way, is this forum still active? I don't post as usual anymore because I don't see movement as usual...

0 0
Score : 17

0 0
Respond to this thread