FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Season 2 Online Timeframe.

By GinjaaNinjaa September 07, 2014, 18:33:29

Just wondering if there is a time-frame yet for when we might expect Season 2 Rules and Figures to be patched into the normal servers. Not that I don't love being able to play on the beta servers, but playing even one game on the normal servers still means my only opponents are Merk and Goul, and without the Season 2 rules it means they can still basically dominate by popping multiple rewards.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 191

How do you play on the beta? Also to answer your question afaik there isn't going to be an S2 on the standard client. They're upgrading to a new 3D client instead!

0 0
Score : 1633

The season 2 will be added to the server as I read before but, if they do as you say, it will be awesome too.

0 0
Score : 6400
OctavesHigh|2014-09-07 20:35:55
How do you play on the beta? Also to answer your question afaik there isn't going to be an S2 on the standard client. They're upgrading to a new 3D client instead!
If they are waiting for the 3D client to be ready that would be very strange since the beta is basically 100% 2D client with Season 2 characters and rules integrated. I know about the 3D client you are talking about, but it was my understanding that it will not be ready for quite some time. I mean aside from the occasional bug the beta is pretty much there. So it would be really strange in my opinion to not integrate it into the regular servers in lieu of waiting for the 3D client to be ready.

Anyone can access the beta-server here.
Click here
If you already have an account just sign in like normal and you will have access to every character available even if you don't own it. They just ask that you report bugs on the beta-forums when you encounter them. Once Beta testing is over I imagine they will shut down the beta servers and integrate the new Season 2 stuff into the regular servers. At which point you will need to own the characters you want to test.
0 0
Score : 1633

As GinjaaNinjaa said, the server will be updated with season 2 in the 2D version.

0 0

The time frame for the update?

Short... Very short. wink 

Respond to this thread