FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Figurine Forging Here!

By Dreggonite April 13, 2013, 17:02:07

I enjoy the game of Krosmaster. I would enjoy this game even more if their was a larger pool of figurines to play around with. Which got me to thinking..

Lets create and share our own ideas for figurines!

I really like the idea of figurines that gain strength when partied with their families. i.e. Knights / Brotherhood.

So I decided to make a family of my own, known as the Sovereign Shield.

All figures are Fecas and have 4 initiative.

Aquatta**

lvl 3

4 mp 9 hp 5 ap

Cura* 0-2 RA 2 AP +1 Heal

Drip* 1-3 RA 4 AP -1 Water Dmg

Power: Resistance Bestowed. Allies from the Sovereign Shield gain (Water) resistance.

Ferndrick**

lvl 3

3 mp 9 hp 7 ap

Fecabo* 1-3 RA 4 AP -1 Earth Dmg (Pierces Armor)

Hopeful Hammer* 1-3 RA 3 AP 0 Dmg -1MP

Power: Resistance Bestowed. Allies from the Sovereign Shield gain (Earth) resistance.

Whiff**

lvl 3

3 mp 9 hp 6 ap

Gust* 2-4 RA 4 AP -2 Air Dmg

Teleport* 1-2 RA 2 AP Moves Whiff to the targeted empty cell.

Power: Resistance Bestowed. Allies from the Sovereign Shield gain (Air) resistance.

Flarrow**

lvl 3

3 mp 10 hp 6 ap

Meteorite Shower* 2-3 RA 3 AP -1 Fire Dmg "Cross" AoE

Lightning Bolt* 1-4 RA 4 AP -2 Fire Dmg "No LoS"

Power: Resistance Bestowed. Allies from the Sovereign Shield gain (Fire) resistance.

I thought these over for quite some time. Trying to make sure they were what I find to be balanced. Let me know what you all think I'm excited to read your ideas for new figurines as well.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 286

I'd like an Osamodas based on the Dofus style, with a 1AP Whip (LOS) spell for dealing with Summon Tokens. Maybe deal 2 Neutral Damage to Summons and Bombs. Probably 1 cast per turn.

Attack spell could be Crow, 1 Damage Fire, a No-Los attack, 3ap, range 2-4.

Powers? Hmm maybe Critical or Dodge, but not both.

7ap total on Osamodas, though we could go 6ap depending on Figurine level and balancing issues...

I'd love a Figurine like this, especially if it was lower-lvl, 3 or under, for dealing with those haneous Nox/Klor teams.

That or an Enutrof with Unsummoning!

Or...

Maybe an Enutrof based on Wakfu style, with Refinement- Destroy 1 kama per Krosmaster figurine, per battle. 6ap 2 water Damage spell that also does a 1pt Neutral damage the first hit on any figurine (not tokens) as it destroys the Kama of the opponent. (If target team has no Kamas, a 1 Kama Deficit is inflicted.)

0 0
Respond to this thread