FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Best Teams to Win Games

By axemangx December 19, 2012, 09:47:45

Pretty simple. I want to learn how to get better and such.

Also, are there any teams that can use Kassius to his fullest?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 875

Any team with any dmg.

This game full on luck.

If u got 2 base dmg,lucky enemy got 0dmg-2x sheild
If u got 0 base dmg and luck it will be 2 dmg per hit (2x crit)...ans 3-4 chars with 0base dmg(2 or 3 ap hits 2 hit per turn) with luck did 18-22 dmg.

Like me-I have best dmg team...but....lucky noobs in top 10 always win cuz of luck.They got 100% 2x crit and 100% 2x sheild.You can win on any team with luck.

0 0
Score : 18

"Luck" is the ignorant player's strategy to any game. Want a winning team? There are two easy steps:

Step 1:
Buy a Nox

or Step 1a:
Trade for a Nox

or Step 1b:
Open you random box and find your own Nox

Step 2:
Don't Play with a mental-handycap. (Don't worry as long as you have a Nox it will carry you to victory 90% of the time.

But in all seriousness in answer to your question if you take "luck" out of the equation and had two players of equal skill on opposing sides of the board I would Rank teams as such (Ranked by how hard it is to beat them):

Nox + Any combination of Makum Bah or Ally McZeal + [Insert Random Character(s) Here]
Tofu Queen + Gobbal King + [Insert Random Characters Here]

If you've gotten higher in the ranks you'll notice that the upper echelon is pretty much dominated by players with the rare board pieces, Nox being the better (IMO) of them all as his armor+massive HP+AP stealing ability is deadly. his armor and hp can take upwards of three turn to kill and in that time he's able annihilate most characters (not to mention if he has the extra ap from Ally, then he's one shooting players with three attacks, or conversely rendering most players offenseless with -3 ap)

On a budget: Bill Tell x2, Jems Blond, Klor Ifil
As long as you don't ignorantly put your characters into harms way (count squares, it helps) this team is a cheap way to break the 500's. The ranged classes benefit imo the most from critical dice and if all your peeps are in range your looking at an average of 9 damage a turn. Its takes strategy to win with this team, but this game for some part is based on that.

While the Rare Pieces don't guarantee a win they do give your opponent a hell of an uphill battle. If you see a Nox or Gobbal King + Tofu Queen you had better hope the other player is a window-licker or that you have it in good with the Krosmaster Dice gods and even then you need to play almost faultless.

Honest advice: glance at players abilities, make sure your not putting yourself in range of them for no reason, make sure that if you are going to have a scape goat "take one for the team" that their resists and armor are enough to not get "one-turned".

Hope this rant/post/info was helpful

0 0
Score : 48

Nice reply. nox is always your best bet till they release goult.Im using nox/ally/boo ming and its a pretty sweet team as long as you can keep nox in range of healing hes pretty much unbeatable. just need to make sure that your other figures you choice dont get koed easily or you could be in trouble.

0 0
Score : 875
nox/ally/boo ming

Can not kill 4 sadi.

I already make 4 team which can kill 4 sadi not 50/50 (when you chars got 2x crit all and 0 resist sadi),Im win with 70%(30% if sadi team luck(hello to top 10 players with 100% 2x crit and 100% 2x sheilds ....hate them))

I had before full rush team with hight init it was:
Eva+percedal+coa gulary+luk+anna
Luk push anna and other chars.This team can kill 4 sadi...but sadi was wery lucky last fights,and I want make other team.

My next best(and now on it):
Coa gulary+Makum bah(ugly sadi I know...)+argon gass+ally mczeal
It beter then rush team,my rush team lose to many hp teams,like nox+sadi...
0 0
Score : 43

I think the weakness intended for Nox was his character cost.

Even if you're good/lucky enough to hold someone down and collect kamas at the same time, you will most definitely not be collecting more than your enemy, if he has more units on the field.

When I lose with Nox, it's because of my opponent played defensively and managed money better than me, coupled with doubles.

0 0
Score : 47
SheepJupiter|2013-01-01 00:57:01
I think the weakness intended for Nox was his character cost.

Even if you're good/lucky enough to hold someone down and collect kamas at the same time, you will most definitely not be collecting more than your enemy, if he has more units on the field.

When I lose with Nox, it's because of my opponent played defensively and managed money better than me, coupled with doubles.
Agreed. I main Nox. The way to beat him is just to not to make any stupid mistakes. His damage output isnt that overwhelming unless you do something stupid and wander too far from an eni or bunch up. Play defensively and you should eventually win from figure advantage.

But he can absolutely capitalize on any weakness shown in a heartbeat.
0 0
Respond to this thread