FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Got to be kidding me

By mikeyb0112 December 11, 2012, 20:20:40

You really have to rank to get the new pets mount. I mean really Why can't this be like Kolo in dofus where when you win you get tokens to trade for stuff? Major dislike people who have all the time in the world to play will be the top rank of course. tokens could be based off your rank everyday, this way everyone will have a chance to get something. And for those players who are at the top should get a Special prize non obtainable items/title unless your the top players.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2

I agree with you. It doesn't make sense that you have to grind out rating to earn in game items. No other game, that I know of, forces you to stay at the top of a ladder to earn some of the best end game equipment

Even though it could be seen as a test of skill, the players that climb the highest are going to be the ones with the most time and the most figurines (which requires time to acquire). If they changed it so everyone was earning something if you put the effort in, rather than just the top 1% of the player base, it would create incentive for all current players to pick up this new expansion. It would also create a reason for new and old players to pick up Dofus or Wakfu again once they see they have another viable option of playing their respective game(s).

0 0
Score : 3

Well i can agree with both of you guys a lot of people just tried it once and just gave up. I mean i haven't even hit the top 10000 yet. so I'm not liking the way the rewards are handled.

0 0
Score : 26

took me 1 day to get into the top 50

you rise several thousand ranks for a win as a beginner. thats because so many
players test the game 1 time and then never again. thousands of people have the
same amount of points in this area. just 1 win and you overtake them all.
also the standard team is not very good. farm some boxes, create a better team.

If they changed it so everyone was earning something if you put the effort in,
rather than just the top 1% of the player base, the 1% player base would not
have to put as much effort in it as they do now, or the top 1% would be overrewarded
by earning too much (if everyone earns more the top players earn more too).

for time as an argument... take ANY game. time is the main resource for success
in simply all games. you are either grinding or training. both costs time.

what happens if you make a game too easy? look what they did to WoW

1 0
Score : 884

I was top25 yesterday...but all start abuse sadi team/sadi nox...hard to win all time and now im at 100 ...sad

0 0
Score : 53

Sadly the game is far from complete. I'm happy they haven't started the season yet.

0 0
Score : 3

they have a reward season for the 21st of this month...so far alot of people just abused the system and now the game is pretty much you cant get the top 100.

0 0
Respond to this thread